New beta version of Bet Angel v1.47.0

Dallas

You can assign shortcut keys for each individual staking method from the 'Global Settings' catagory in the keyboard editor
SeaHorseRacing

Thanks
Zodiac108

Great to see the ability to copy automation files.

Regarding staking methods...I think I know the answer but is there any way of automatically changing the bet size based on the outcome of the previous win/loss?

:?:
FERGIE87

First of all, make sure you have the latest version of Bet Angel – Version 1.47, This has just been released contains a range of new features that have been very well received. This is on top of the upgrade to version 1.46 in October which introduced streaming and the ability to refresh odds at just 20ms, ten times faster that prior versions of Bet Angel.

Hi read this on the blog can anyone tell me more about introducing streaming? thanks in advance :geek:
Dallas

Zodiac108 wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:56 am
Great to see the ability to copy automation files.

Regarding staking methods...I think I know the answer but is there any way of automatically changing the bet size based on the outcome of the previous win/loss?

:?:
Their is no way to change stakes automatically for staking/loss recovery systems
Dallas

FERGIE87 wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:22 pm
First of all, make sure you have the latest version of Bet Angel – Version 1.47, This has just been released contains a range of new features that have been very well received. This is on top of the upgrade to version 1.46 in October which introduced streaming and the ability to refresh odds at just 20ms, ten times faster that prior versions of Bet Angel.

Hi read this on the blog can anyone tell me more about introducing streaming? thanks in advance :geek:
These links have everything you need
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpjYfN1UlIc&t=101s
https://www.betangel.com/blog_wp/2016/1 ... es-faster/
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/ret ... 3D&mw=MzIw
janowb

Help!I am watching a video and reading a blog on how to customise columns on the one click screen & manual bet screen but can't find the button! How the heck do I access the custom column editor now? There is no 'star' at the right hand side as shown in the video.
I am a newbie and feel a bit dumb asking but don't want to do the wrong thing.
Dallas

janowb wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:51 pm
Help!I am watching a video and reading a blog on how to customise columns on the one click screen & manual bet screen but can't find the button! How the heck do I access the custom column editor now? There is no 'star' at the right hand side as shown in the video.
I am a newbie and feel a bit dumb asking but don't want to do the wrong thing.
If you have no star icon on the one-click screen then you must be using Bet Angel Trader, all the video tutorials are made using Bet Angel Professional.
Tuco

On daily start-up, this v1.47.0 only remembers the first 999 matched bets in a market...until you place another bet in the same market when it updates the true and current position. I think there was a previous version that had this same problem that was sorted out. Please could you update this version to do so the same as it can be disconcerting seeing your market position as it was after 999 matched bets. Other than this, I really like the staking method updates made in this version - thank you!

...now hopefully we can improve the 'in-play trader' :)
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Tuco wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:17 am
On daily start-up, this v1.47.0 only remembers the first 999 matched bets in a market...until you place another bet in the same market when it updates the true and current position. I think there was a previous version that had this same problem that was sorted out.
Are you using Streaming or do you see this behaviour whether you are streaming or not?

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”