Trading is about to Change

A place to discuss anything.
Euler

You won't have to change a thing.
ShaunWhite

I don't miss what I haven't got so whenever is fine by me. I'd much rather it was well delivered than arrive quickly.

Glad to hear it will benefit all users rather than it being a really niche thing like Darts Mystic or some headscratching cross market football matrix. That's made me much more interested.
to75ne

Euler wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:39 pm
:)
spreadbetting

Euler wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:58 pm
............. It's not a feature that exists anywhere so we want to do a proper job of ensuring it lands properly.
I'm sure if it's any good it won't be long before it exists on competitors software too :)
Euler

spreadbetting wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:54 pm
I'm sure if it's any good it won't be long before it exists on competitors software too :)
They will find that very hard for a few reasons that will become apparent. That fact aside, most competitors haven't really done any major upgrades for years. We keep on pushing forward as we are not reliant on the revenue, but hugely reliant on the product as a trading tool. We want to keep one step ahead.
dt888

Im looking forward to finding out what it is!

Looking at the suggestions on this thread so far im going to guess at trading directly from graphs or mobile phone app
SeaHorseRacing

Any idea on a date yet Peter? I have been good and well behaved for a very long time now. :D
SeaHorseRacing

After a lot of thought for almost a week.

My feeling is that it is in some form a robot addon.

I hope just for my own satisfaction that it is not this as I have worked so hard on my discipline and I am so proud of what I have achieved thus far in 2017.

I wonder if it is some form a pre determined system where you can control the market you enter.

For example can set rules for when you can enter a market. Block yourself from placing trades at certain times.

Block yourself from placing manual trades at your set liquidity rate. etc..

If however betangel have created something that allows you to see the money on back and lay side as an indicator on every ladder I will be happy.

Im just being suspicious and now slightly anxious.

Probably way out but thats my guess
Bluesky

Euler wrote:
That's good to know, and suggests that something extra has been added, but most things will be the same?
Euler wrote:
They will find that very hard for a few reasons that will become apparent.
This comment has got me thinking, as it doesn't appear to tie in with the first comment.

I don't think we should get too excited though as I imagine the following is likely to happen. If the new version provides traders with a significant advantage then the competition will have to try and do something similar otherwise they will fairly quickly lose their customers. If their customers all migrate to Bet Angel then no one has an advantage and we are back to where we are now.
Euler

We upgraded to streaming in a flash and lots of vendors never did or were very slow. We have very different drivers from other vendors, I don't think a lot of them have a very big incentive to invest in product development TBH.

If you look at today I earned more from my greyhound bot that Bet Angel as a business turned over in six hours. So investment in things that give you and I an edge are where we will continually invest your money.
ruthlessimon

Right, any lip-reading experts? :D
ruthlessimon

I'd be willing to put a cheeky £10 on "snippets" :)
ricardodeano

Euler wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:16 pm

If you look at today I earned more from my greyhound bot that Bet Angel as a business turned over in six hours. So investment in things that give you and I an edge are where we will continually invest your money.
So the "Press For Profit" button taps into your greyhound bot? *Insert Mr Burns "Excellent" here*
RentonT

I got the "S" too, but I am hoping for Stochastics :D
Niko

Have to admit I drifted from the fold and went back to matched betting after finding it difficult to give enough time to trading or developing my bots. I hope this new edition helps us part timers!!

Return to “General discussion”