Trading is about to Change

A place to discuss anything.
ruthlessimon

Right, any lip-reading experts? :D
ruthlessimon

I'd be willing to put a cheeky £10 on "snippets" :)
ricardodeano

Euler wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:16 pm

If you look at today I earned more from my greyhound bot that Bet Angel as a business turned over in six hours. So investment in things that give you and I an edge are where we will continually invest your money.
So the "Press For Profit" button taps into your greyhound bot? *Insert Mr Burns "Excellent" here*
RentonT

I got the "S" too, but I am hoping for Stochastics :D
Niko

Have to admit I drifted from the fold and went back to matched betting after finding it difficult to give enough time to trading or developing my bots. I hope this new edition helps us part timers!!
nigelk

Maybe something to do with the new windows 10 update?

"Eye Control helps users with mobility issues as they can move the mouse cursor on screen using their eyes"
ruthlessimon

You know, clicking does get tiring! Plus there are gadgets that "know" I'll click, before I click :?

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmI7NnMqwLQ)

All I need is to put that on peter's head, & I'll be in front of his every trade :twisted:
Euler

Already miles ahead of the curve on eye tracking as I have a compatible eye tracker already for Windows 10. Been using it to 'see' what I miss.
gutuami

may be a new scripting language for creating even more complex automation. accessing variables of moving averages or envelopes - everything that's on the chart. instead of "eye tracking" we could have a ba trading keyboard with a ba mouse :)
LeTiss

I'm guessing it's going to be something with automation. A game changer for me would be incorporating the power of excel commands into your guardian automation
ShaunWhite

Euler wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:36 pm
Already miles ahead of the curve on eye tracking as I have a compatible eye tracker already for Windows 10. Been using it to 'see' what I miss.
With all due repect that sounds like a fairly basic use of eye tracking. 'On the curve' or 'slighty ahead of the curve' maybe...but 'miles ahead', really ?

.....I know you're confident enough to take a little gentle leg pulling. :)

Which system did you buy?
I tried one of the cheaper Tobii EyeX systems a while ago, the one that mounts near your screen. I didn't get on too well because of the glare from my specs. The ones that are incorporated into glasses are better but they're not the sort of thing you can try before you buy and they're quite expensive.

Are you capturing blinks or just where you're looking? Setting the threshold for blink duration required to trigger a command is difficult. Too short and it misfires, too long and you might aswell use a mouse. You also need fairly big target areas to be sure you're hitting the right spot! I binned the idea as an input device, but just seeing where your eyes don't go often enough, is interesting. I thought I was only on the curve, but maybe I was a few meters ahead of it afterall ;)
Euler

OK, got a bit excited there. But I've always been a gadget investor so picked up on eye tracking some time ago and have followed all the upgrades. The latest one works much better than the previous technology, but I think the appeal is limited for trading as it's just not fast or accurate enough. Great for analysis though.
jimibt

Korattt

now I wonder if the new version has anything to do with stop losses
to75ne

Korattt wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:25 pm
now I wonder if the new version has anything to do with stop losses
more likely they have modeled a crystal ball, and in the unlikely event it see's the wrong future it utilizes a fool proof loss recovery staking plan, a martingal that uses a fibonacci sequence to get the loss back in double quick time with no effort required.

Return to “General discussion”