New version of Bet Angel v1.49.0

to75ne

is there a simple way to re arm sevants inparticular "safety servants"?

with a 30 minute gap between weak markets by the time the market reaches a stable tradable volume, all the alerts will have fired (possibly) or is it a case of writing a different version of the rule with timings more appropriate to those markets?
Dallas

to75ne wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:38 pm
is there a simple way to re arm sevants inparticular "safety servants"?

with a 30 minute gap between weak markets by the time the market reaches a stable tradable volume, all the alerts will have fired (possibly) or is it a case of writing a different version of the rule with timings more appropriate to those markets?
There is a few option depend on what suits what your doing best
1 increase the number of times it can trigger
2 alter the timing
3 add some conditions ie volume condition to prevent unwanted early triggers
to75ne

cheers Dallas, i should have known really especially as its crystal clear in the editor. :oops:
broadsword

powlesy2000 wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:58 pm
Bet Angel wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:16 pm
powlesy2000 wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:00 am

same happens to me too. if i right click on the icon and then left click somewhere else it goes but its rather irritating to have to do it each time the mouse pointer moves over the icon. Which is usually just after ive cleared it and move the mouse back to the ladders!
OK - we'll try to recreate and fix that. The tooltip is supposed to go away on it's own when the mouse pointer leaves the icon. Which version of Windows are you using (we'll use the same to try to recreate)?
i'm on windows 10
+1 All I need to do is hover over servant icon and tool tip never goes away unless I right click icon again and then click away
Euler

We patched the build, so download again and see if that cures it.
broadsword

Euler wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:05 am
We patched the build, so download again and see if that cures it.
Thanks, new version works ok
Although I did have problems with the new build as it kept crashing whilst loading.
Uninstalling didn't help (or rebooting :)) had to remove registry settings 'image file execution options' for betangel.exe and then reinstalled and run ok.
Maybe because I had already installed lots of other versions before this one or diags loaded, that caused the issue?
If others have the same issue let me know and I'll post instructions.

Thanks
Russ
ChrisB

Hi all - I'm looking for some help please, I haven't a clue when it comes to automation :D

I use the tick offset with stop but is there anything that will automatically hedge the position as it suspends and goes in play?

Thanks in advance

Chris
Dallas

ChrisB wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:21 pm
Hi all - I'm looking for some help please, I haven't a clue when it comes to automation :D

I use the tick offset with stop but is there anything that will automatically hedge the position as it suspends and goes in play?

Thanks in advance

Chris
You could use this Safety Servant to do this
viewtopic.php?f=58&t=15199

For more details on safety servants see this page of the user guide
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/saf ... 3D&mw=MzIw
ChrisB

Hi - Don't know if this is the right place to ask but will we be getting Servant on the Betdaq version? I want to use the safety servant that greens up as the markey goes in play?

Thanks

Chris
Korattt

ChrisB wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:46 pm
Hi - Don't know if this is the right place to ask but will we be getting Servant on the Betdaq version? I want to use the safety servant that greens up as the markey goes in play?

Thanks

Chris
wouldn't've thought so Chris which is a shame, everything goes into BF development these days, if same features were available on both exchanges across all interface vendors then for me BD would gain more traffic
ChrisB

Thanks Dallas - Have been using this feature and its great!

Do you know if there is anything similar planned for Betdaq?

Thanks

Chris
Dallas

ChrisB wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:58 am
Thanks Dallas - Have been using this feature and its great!

Do you know if there is anything similar planned for Betdaq?

Thanks

Chris
Unlikely anytime soon, there was a lot of time and money invested in the BD version a few years back and it was brought in line with the BF version then given away for free to encourage its use but still people were unwilling to make the switch

Until the demand increases I suspect the priority will always remain weighted in pushing the BF version forward
ChrisB

Shame but thanks for coming back to me
Tuco

I've posted this in suggestions but also worth posting here - hopefully as these are in the main simple layout issues, they can be easily added to the next release v1.49.1 and would be much appreciated guys!

"I often find that I'm playing an in-play market which consists of two teams plus substitues with the selections all mixed up wasting valuable time in finding the desired selection. The unused substitutes or those that have already been substituted get right in the way. A custom order sort would solve this problem. What I would find really useful would be to be able to custom sort the order of the selections in the same way as you can when using the ladder screens (for up to 12 selections). In that way I could ensure the selections for 1 team were at the top and the selections for the other team were at the bottom of the one-click screen and in-play trader screen.

Also for the one-click screen would like to be able to split the screen into two columns left and right, so I could have one team on the left and the other team on the right - that would be really useful as all selections would be visible at a glance rather than needing to scroll up or down which wastes valuable time when there are more than 20 selections in the market. An alternative way to achieve this is to run two sets of BetAngel simultaneously have each take up half a computer screen side by side - but surely this shouldn't be necessary?

On the one-click screen you can sort by 'First Name' and sort by 'P&L' - an option to be able to sort by 'Surname' as well as and/or rather than by 'First Name' would also be incredibly useful - I could have really used that feature last Monday and on many other occassions.

It would also be most useful if there were 'sort by Surname (Ascending)', 'sort by Surname (Descending)', 'sort by First Name (Ascending)', and 'sort by First Name (Descending)' options on the In-play Trader sorting drop-down list. Alternatively or as well as, a simple 'drag-and-drop' feature would allow the selections to be ordered as desired

Finally, it would be great to be able to have several one-click windows open for different markets at the same time and to be able to open a market into one of these one-click windows in the same way as you can open a new market into a new ladder window by right clicking on the market in Guardian and selecting 'Display market in a new ladder window' - all this would take is the added option to 'Display market in a new one-click window'.

I really would find these custom sorting and one-click layout additions incredible uselful and as such I'm sure many others would too.

Keep up the good work guys - any questions please don't hesitate to ask - thank you :)"
Last edited by Tuco on Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tuco

If you bring up the "English Premier League - Straight Tricast 2017/18" market and then click the ladder tab and see if you know which selection is which.

As you can't perhaps if the cursor were hovered on the selection you should be able to see the entire selection rather than guess.

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”