UPDATED: New beta version of Bet Angel v1.51.1 - Now on general release

cmuddle

wearthefoxhat wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:39 pm
Thanks for update.

Able to set up like this for the first time. (Ex7 compressed with chart 1)

setup1.PNG

Will get the HD TV plugged in and enhance the size....feels like a have my finger on the pulse even more! :)

Looks like someone wants to Lay Zoffany Bay big time!! (already drifted through out the morning)

How did you this set up?

Thanks
wearthefoxhat

cmuddle wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:34 pm
wearthefoxhat wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:39 pm
Thanks for update.

Able to set up like this for the first time. (Ex7 compressed with chart 1)

setup1.PNG

Will get the HD TV plugged in and enhance the size....feels like a have my finger on the pulse even more! :)

Looks like someone wants to Lay Zoffany Bay big time!! (already drifted through out the morning)

How did you this set up?

Thanks
setup2.PNG
Open Ladder tab
Drop down box to (EX7 Compressed with chart 1)
Click spanner on left and ensure ladder maximum number of ladders = 3
Click on Lightning icon (enhanced charts) and choose ladder (candlestick) chart

One extra thing to do is click on the other spanner in the main header;
spanner2.PNG
Click on communications tab, and tick Use Echange Streaming. Can then use faster refresh @ 20ms.

Then save settings.

ps: use newest Bet Angel Version.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
john_boyuk

Hi there.. when I try to download v1.51.1 to my laptop which uses windows 10 I get an error message "Error 1500" as in the screenshot attached.
Any suggestions?
Many thanks
John
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
smarttraderr

On the Display page, you can now configure the colours used for back & lay prices throughout Bet Angel and also the colours used for Profit & Loss

This would be one of the best change for my Heart. As soon as my positions were in red, my heart beats were going up. Now I can relax a bit. hopefully I won't be too relaxed :)
LeTiss

smarttraderr wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:26 am
On the Display page, you can now configure the colours used for back & lay prices throughout Bet Angel and also the colours used for Profit & Loss

This would be one of the best change for my Heart. As soon as my positions were in red, my heart beats were going up. Now I can relax a bit. hopefully I won't be too relaxed :)
A losing trade is still a losing trade, whatever colour it's displayed in
smarttraderr

LeTiss wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:49 am
smarttraderr wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:26 am

A losing trade is still a losing trade, whatever colour it's displayed in
Absolutely, but sometime due to red colour panic signals, I was stressing myself out and was doing things which were against my plans.

for example lets say I made loss of 50p in horse racing pre-match scalping. now just to get back in green, I take actions which are completely unnecessary and end up loosing more than £50.00. now that's definitely discipline issue but it was caused by unnecessary wrong signals to brain.
LeTiss

So what's your new colour then?

It won't be long before that colour starts freaking you out too! :lol:
smarttraderr

LeTiss wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:02 am
So what's your new colour then?

It won't be long before that colour starts freaking you out too! :lol:
ha ha yeah I am sure mind will adapt to new colour soon.

at least next few days I will have some quite brain time (or might end up confusing it).

at the moment decided to go with Dark Blue colour. I just installed new version this morning so will know how it goes by end of the day. Will update here for sure.
john_boyuk

Tried to follow instructions on option 2 using services.msc but Startup type is greyed out and I can't access the drop down box to select Disabled
jimibt

john_boyuk wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:49 pm
Tried to follow instructions on option 2 using services.msc but Startup type is greyed out and I can't access the drop down box to select Disabled
john - the issue is not related to java or anything else. the message was basically telling you that the installer couldn't continue due to some other installation being performed at the same time... suggest a fresh try at the base installation. java is not required for this application (it's .net based)
Tuco

TRULY FANTASTIC WORK BA! I REALLY APPRECIATE THIS UPDATE :)

2) A 'skip price gaps' option has been added to the one-click's custom column configuration. So when asking for the current best lay price + 1 tick with skip price gaps ticked, the column will now display the second best lay price. For the fourth 'best' price you'd use the best lay price + 3 ticks skipping price gaps. Works best when full market depth is refreshing at a high rate or exchange streaming is on.

...just seen this v1.51.1 update - gutted I've somehow missed this for the past month - the above number 2 update with 'skip price gaps' is truly EXCELLENT - hope everyone makes good use of this feature as much as I know I will.
Last edited by Tuco on Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Tuco wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:12 pm
...just seen this v1.51.1 update - gutted I've somehow missed this for the past month
It's ok you hadn't missed it, that build including the 'skip price gaps' feature has only been out for four days - we just updated the announcement text to include both the 1.51.0 and 1.51.1 features. Glad you like it!
LeTiss

Tremendous work again by the BA team - full of ideas, and happy to take on board ideas by others.

I suggest Theresa May gives Peter Webb a call - I'm sure he'd have Brexit wrapped up within 2 weeks
Tuco

Bet Angel wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:44 pm
It's ok you hadn't missed it, that build including the 'skip price gaps' feature has only been out for four days - we just updated the announcement text to include both the 1.51.0 and 1.51.1 features. Glad you like it!
I AM SO HAPPY WITH THIS UPDATE!

-------------

A couple of words of caution to those new to creating and/or editing complex One-Click screens:

1) Save 'View' and then 'Settings' to your new chosen name to begin with.
2) Change stakes to £2 (or less) before you begin editing and then set 'Odds display' to Reverse and set 'By Liability (Lay only)' - this will prevent any unintentional clicks fired into the market that you didn't want being matched and if you do happen to do so without revese odds display it will mean you've only staked £2 (or less).
3) Take time to read through exactly what you are asking each custom column to do - when Odds display is set to reverse you should then click and check each custom column does what you are expecting it to do (naturally you will need to have selected the 'Allow Reversal' option in the column editor).
4) BetAngel is the best! ENJOY!
Last edited by Tuco on Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”