UPDATED: New beta version of Bet Angel v1.51.1 - Now on general release

Dallas

awhit66 wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:24 pm
Hello

I have download the new version and have one question

The close trade for the predicted profit button shows me a £1.21 profit, however the greening column on the ladder shows a higher value of £7.00

Can you offer a answer to this as they used to match in the older version

Andy
Sounds like you have accidentally disabled greening on the ladder screen by clicking the scales icon
ensure the scales icon is 'uncrossed' to enable greening
weemac

My PC makes a 'ping' sound alerting me to the creation of a new pop-up alert but the notifications themselves remain hidden behind other applications (Excel etc.) I have to minimize other apps to view the alert. Maybe there could be an option to force them to the front (or not) as desired?
awhit66

Yes I thank you it was crossed out, I'll try again
RonObvious

Another brilliant update but would love to see an option to create a keyboard shortcut for percentage(s) of NET stake
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

weemac wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:41 pm
My PC makes a 'ping' sound alerting me to the creation of a new pop-up alert but the notifications themselves remain hidden behind other applications (Excel etc.) I have to minimize other apps to view the alert. Maybe there could be an option to force them to the front (or not) as desired?
Just to clarify, are you using the Alert message on the watch list or just the alert message in a pop up message box? If the latter, then that is already marked as ‘Top Most’ in the code as should appear above all other windows.... if that isn’t happening then try updating your graphics driver on your PC because it could be a Windows glitch with a particular driver. We just ask Windows to create a top most message box and it does the rest.
speedyhamster

i would love to see an option to automatically switch to ladder screen from Guardian :D instead of just the one click screen. then would be able to record screen for training and watching markets whilst away from computer :roll: would probably need a warning on screen so you dont trade the wrong market though
weemac

Bet Angel wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:58 pm
weemac wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:41 pm
Just to clarify, are you using the Alert message on the watch list or just the alert message in a pop up message box?
I'm using both. Updating drivers isn't something I've ever done before, but I'll look into doing that. I can live perfectly well with things as they are, if needs be.

Edit: Apparently my graphics card driver is up to date.
Dabbla

speedyhamster wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:11 pm
i would love to see an option to automatically switch to ladder screen from Guardian :D instead of just the one click screen. then would be able to record screen for training and watching markets whilst away from computer :roll: would probably need a warning on screen so you dont trade the wrong market though
You can right click the event and select (Display on ladder)
or

Undock the ladder to full screen, make the main BA interface smaller(So not blocking the ladders when switching Automatically ) and save the set up.
SeaHorseRacing

Just seen this, will be adding back my subscribing soon as I can now remove last added bet.

Thanks guys 👍
northbound

I just want to thank you for the latest release of BetAngel, looks great!

Also thanks for including the selection name when logging a store value, as requested a few months ago.

One more request: could you please make it so that when saving a ladder layout, it remembers the selected stake?

- - - - -
Stake.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Euler

This is saved in 'settings'
Wolf1877

That mention of settings just reminded me that it would be nice to be able to change the number of global settings offset ticks with a drop down. It is just so fiddly positioning the cursor, deleting the existing number and typing a new offset number while trading. To crack this particular nut I resorted to the sledgehammer tactic of saving different settings as the settings are on a drop down. But my masterplan did inadvertently cause me a bit of self inflicted grief.

I run more than 1 instance of Bet Angel on the same markets with different settings for Guardian. When playing around doing some manual trading it didnt matter which instance i used until I started using my settings drop down solution. When trading in the wrong instance I screwed up completely unrelated Guardian settings like restrict refresh when changing my offset ticks. My error obviously but those offset ticks really need a drop down IMO!
northbound

Euler wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:30 am
This is saved in 'settings'
What's the name of the relevant setting?

Every time I re-open BetAngel, my previously selected stake, e.g. 32, is not selected anymore

- - - - -
Screen Shot 2018-09-10 at 12.40.20.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mcgoo

great that you can display info on the ladder etc. Be awesome to have a 'variables' window so you can see when signals/SV's are active-that said haven't sifted through all the new settings yet..can probably create a SV when a signal is set but would be good to have them all in one place.. :ugeek:
Dabbla

Wolf1877 wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:01 am
That mention of settings just reminded me that it would be nice to be able to change the number of global settings offset ticks with a drop down. It is just so fiddly positioning the cursor, deleting the existing number and typing a new offset number while trading. To crack this particular nut I resorted to the sledgehammer tactic of saving different settings as the settings are on a drop down. But my masterplan did inadvertently cause me a bit of self inflicted grief.

I run more than 1 instance of Bet Angel on the same markets with different settings for Guardian. When playing around doing some manual trading it didnt matter which instance i used until I started using my settings drop down solution. When trading in the wrong instance I screwed up completely unrelated Guardian settings like restrict refresh when changing my offset ticks. My error obviously but those offset ticks really need a drop down IMO!
Unless I’m miss reading your post, this can already be done.
dropdown.PNG

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”