New version available 1.35

6thSense
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

The trade profit calculator can show a 'What if' for already open positions next to the manual close button. It might not be exactly what you are looking for but it does most of the work.
misimiki wrote:could be a spreadsheet (??).
Regarding a 'What if' for back or lay BEFORE you open a position - you could create something in Excel to do this. It should be quite straight forward in fact.
miroos

Thank you for great job with new version.

I would ask you something from ladder settings area when we chose Combined Layout.
There are on the right side of ladder four areas:Predicted profit;Chart;Bet history and Players with odds.
Is it possible that you put some tick options what would we like to see on the screen?
For example maybe someone want to see only chart and bet history,or predicted profit and players,or some other combinations.
For me that will be so useful.
Thanks
LinusP

You can use this spreadsheet to work out predicted profit, just change the odds and Back or Lay...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Online Trader

You can use the Betfair interface but that is not the point as you have to leave the BA screen to do so, the what if calculator does not do what I have asked for either, if nobody else wants it, that's fine I just thought it would have been useful t most users :)
misimiki

Cheers Linus. I'll check it out.

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”