New version available 1.35

leesnose

Again, just an awesome piece of software. You guys do really good work - it's lucky that you don't use your powers for evil.

There is one small change that I would like to see in future versions, I'm not sure if people would agree with me but I would like it if in guardian automation you could have a condition that references the size of the trading range and possibly the high and low points.
6thSense
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

1.35.1 beta is now available for download. This addresses some of the feedback we have received and demonstrates the value in having beta versions.

http://www.betangel.com/download/

We have added more options in ladder settings meaning the enhanced ladder is even more flexible than ever.

For example, if you wish to see the runner grid and the chart at the same time select 'Combined' as the layout type.

If you wish to view the book percentages or bets value you can now do so at either the top or the bottom of the ladder.
image001.png
A full list of changes based on user feedback:

· Number of ladders available in a single screen increased to 12. This allows a 6x2 or a 4x3 grid of ladders to be displayed.

· Ladder header and footer areas are now customisable with a choice of display: Weight of money, Total bets value, Book percentages or None

· Ability to show book percentages above the price grid in the Enhanced Area

· Two layout options for Enhance Area: Tabbed & Combined. Combined is based on the enhanced area design used in previous versions of Bet Angel.

· 'Auto size width to nearest ladder' - the chart of the enhanced area is sized to fill any available space between the nearest ladder and the edge of the containing window
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dabbla

Thanks B.A. for addressing the users issues.
I can now use two ladders or more with the enhanced area, something i have wanted for a while.
Perfect.
Just noticed that clicking on the % above the ladder does not centre the ladder anymore. Is this a bug or has it been taken out ?
Euler

If you click on the matched/unmatched bet area and press enter that also centres the ladder. I'm guessing because we had to change how the % was displaying that was lost, but this should provide a solution for you.
Dabbla

Something else I noticed, the zoom in/out on the advanced chart in the enhanced area does not work.
charts.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

The chart zoom/scroll is sometimes disabled to keep the performance as optimal as possible.

If you have the chart sync set to 'Mouse', where it redraws the chart based on whichever ladder the mouse is over, then the scroll and zoom are disabled. It's enabled for any of the other syncing options.
Online Trader

Sorry to keep asking this but it really would help me and I am sure others:

Is it possible to display the "what if figure" when using manual betting on Bet Angel?
mobile

I could really use a 'what if' figure.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Online Trader wrote:Sorry to keep asking this but it really would help me and I am sure others:

Is it possible to display the "what if figure" when using manual betting on Bet Angel?
It's not as simple as just displaying a new P&L. On the manual screen, you enter the price and the stake, but Bet Angel doesn't know if you intend to place a back or a lay bet until you press the button to place the bet. So a new what-if column would need you to nominate whether you intend to 'back/lay/do nothing' on each selection before calculating the result.

If that is what you're looking for then I'll write some design notes for development.

As this is more than a few hours of work for development, it'll be customer demand that'll move it to the top of the development stack. So what does everyone think? Do we have 20 forum users that want to see this happen?
misimiki

Great job with the new version. I love being able to spawn ladders on the fly. BA has certainly improved enormously in the last 3 years or so.

I too am interested in the what if button, but however I don't care if it is embedded in BA or could be a spreadsheet (??).

My new feature request would be a customisable right click selection of quick picks in the soccer tab of Guardian. When I want to select all today's match odds markets, I mostly end up with MO, 2ndHMO and MO + 2.5 markets. I don't want the latter two markets. I would also to multi select different markets than the ones currently available.

Cheers

m
6thSense
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

The trade profit calculator can show a 'What if' for already open positions next to the manual close button. It might not be exactly what you are looking for but it does most of the work.
misimiki wrote:could be a spreadsheet (??).
Regarding a 'What if' for back or lay BEFORE you open a position - you could create something in Excel to do this. It should be quite straight forward in fact.
miroos

Thank you for great job with new version.

I would ask you something from ladder settings area when we chose Combined Layout.
There are on the right side of ladder four areas:Predicted profit;Chart;Bet history and Players with odds.
Is it possible that you put some tick options what would we like to see on the screen?
For example maybe someone want to see only chart and bet history,or predicted profit and players,or some other combinations.
For me that will be so useful.
Thanks
LinusP

You can use this spreadsheet to work out predicted profit, just change the odds and Back or Lay...
Online Trader

You can use the Betfair interface but that is not the point as you have to leave the BA screen to do so, the what if calculator does not do what I have asked for either, if nobody else wants it, that's fine I just thought it would have been useful t most users :)
misimiki

Cheers Linus. I'll check it out.

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”