using forum search

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
firlandsfarm

I've been researching Lay to Back recently and wanted to see if there were any comments on it here. How can I fix the order of the words for the search. I'm wanting to search for "lay to back" and am searching that including the quotation marks but the search finds over 8,700 instances of those words and mostly 'back to lay'! I've also tried +"lay to back" with the same result. Is there a way to fix the search parameter exactly?
PDC

Maybe try using Google search as that is a lot more customisable and useful than the BA Forum search I have found, like you in the past I have found the BA forum search spits out so many results it just isn't useful as you can't define the search well enough.
firlandsfarm

PDC wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:45 am
Maybe try using Google search as that is a lot more customisable and useful than the BA Forum search I have found, like you in the past I have found the BA forum search spits out so many results it just isn't useful as you can't define the search well enough.
Thanks PDC I'll give that a go.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”