Betangel Betdaq Ladder InPlay

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
fergie6969

Guys,

I have the Betangel Betdaq which you can get for free, I want to trade in play using the ladder system. However I'm having an issue doing this because before the race I have the latest price indicators which flash showing the last price which all work fine (the coloured indicators in case you don't know what I mean). But when the race goes in play theses indicators completely stop working & I do not getting these flashing throughout the race showing me where the latest price is so it becomes a bit of a minefield.

I know this does it on the Betfair version as a friend of mine uses that one which is where I have first discovered Bet Angel.

Can someone help with this? Is this not a feature on the Betangel for Betdaq version?

HELP !!! :!: :?: :!: :?: :!: :?: :!: :?: :!: :?:

Thanks in advance.
Dallas

It should continue to flash on last traded price even when in-play, however the volume of matched bets in-running on Betdaq is very very low so you will see a lot of bets appearing and disappearing on the ladder but not actually being matched, and when matched if its out of view you wont see it.

If your sure bets are being matched while the price is visible on the ladder but its still not flashing try logging in with the default profiles and see if it works then, if so then its likely just a profile has become corrupt so you may have to recreate it and save again.
fergie6969

Thanks Dallas, I'll give it a go!

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”