Showing What If Profit and Loss Figures Prior to Placing a Bet

Dallas

If you're using Bet Angel V1.50 or above you can display 'What If' figure on the One-Click or 'Manual Bet' screens. 'What If' allows you to see what your positions would be prior to placing a bet

To enable this whilst on one of these screens click the 'Column Chooser' Icon (the yellow and white one that looks like a calendar) the following window will then open.

What If.JPG

At the bottom of the list, you will see
What If - Back / Lay Choice (this will display if its a back or lay bet your about to place)
What If - Projected Profit / Loss (this will show how the P/L is effected on all selections if you place the bet)

In the image below you can see I have a £10 lay stake selected and as I move the cursor around the grid the figures in the 'What If' column at the far right of the grid change depending on the current odds my cursor is over, The screenshot was taken as it was hovering over odds of 5.8 and its showing should I place a lay bet at these odds with the stake I have selected I would win £10 if this selection lost but lose -£48 if it won.

What If 1.JPG

It can be handy if you already have open positions and want to reduce the liability or profits on some while increasing it to others, this allows you to play around with the stake sizes needed and what odds you need to be matched at before actually placing the bet.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Bet Angel - FAQ's”