Free Tommy Robinson

Betfair trading & Punting on politics. Be aware there is a lot of off topic discussion in this group centred on Political views.
SeaHorseRacing

gutuami wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:42 pm
england seem to be the champion on rapes :oops:
The Iceland stats surprised me.
Kafkaesque

gutuami wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:42 pm
england seem to be the champion on rapes :oops:
Pretty good example of why using single stats, without context, and concluding anything is rarely helpful. Recorded and actual cases are likely nowhere near the same, with many other factors playing a part. Like trust in law enforcement.

threedogs

Derek27 wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:06 pm
threedogs wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:38 pm
Derek27 wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 8:30 pm
In all honesty I never heard of Tom Robinson before this thread started but one of the reasons why many people view him as a racist, is that he frequently uses the term 'Muslim paedophile' but not the term 'white paedophile', as though non-Muslims don't commit such crimes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtA21eiSmT8
To be fair I have dealt with a number of asian rapist gangs who select young 13/14 year old white girls to gang rape and pass round to their friends however in 30 years I have NEVER dealt with a similar situation with any other type of person and not only that in my service I have never even heard of a gang of rapists of children any other than the Asian gangs ..
What do you read, EDL monthly?

Actually I should ask, what do you mean by "dealt with"?
I was a Police officer for 30 years mainly in Manningham in Bradford hence where the experience comes from and I dislike the IDL extremists and am merely telling the truth from past experiences interviewing men who say things like " well she was only a white girl " etc
threedogs

It should also be said that in many cases these rapist gangs are related to each other cousins and brothers who all hold the child down whilst they take their turns to rape her and either keep her for their mates or just dump her off somewhere
ShaunWhite

Regardless of whether I agree with the topic or not, FFS what has any of this got to do with trading?

This is the shop window for a legitimate serious business, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube with a billion posts a day maybe, but on a small company website it's unbelievable that it's just ignored or tolerated. All the benefits of a forum and non of the overhead of maintaining any sort of decorum.

I belong to a car restoration forum and the rule is no religion, no politics, no arguments and it's a thoroughly nice place to be. They're not even making money and they manage to moderate it.

Sorry BA if this sounds harsh but you can't complain about social media and then have no responsibly for your own back yard.
mobius

+1
Derek27

If you are going to discuss rape there's really no need to go into graphic detail. We all know how horrific it is and nobody on either side of the argument has made any attempt to down play it!
SeaHorseRacing

Thing is a lot here like myself only return to this forum because we spend 95% of our time at our desk actually trading.

None of my friends get it. The misus still thinks I sit in their playing games, although she has no problem empty my bank account everyday.

I’m not sure about other forums but i suspect the likes of a car reg is not taking up 99% of your time.

I think their is a clear 50/50 divide on this topic, and tbh I’ve just been laughing at last 10 posts with my mouth zipped.

This forum genuinely has a community feel and I really don’t see the problem of having heated debates. 98% of of topics are trading related what’s wrong with the occasional argument. Nothing menacing here.

Ps- Hey! Tommy Tommy Tommy.

Tommy Tommy Tommy Robinson!
Derek27

SeaHorseRacing wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:05 pm
tbh I’ve just been laughing at last 10 posts with my mouth zipped.
Your mouth's been zipped because you're unable to say where you got the 80% from.
threedogs

ShaunWhite wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:41 pm
Regardless of whether I agree with the topic or not, FFS what has any of this got to do with trading?

This is the shop window for a legitimate serious business, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube with a billion posts a day maybe, but on a small company website it's unbelievable that it's just ignored or tolerated. All the benefits of a forum and non of the overhead of maintaining any sort of decorum.

I belong to a car restoration forum and the rule is no religion, no politics, no arguments and it's a thoroughly nice place to be. They're not even making money and they manage to moderate it.

Sorry BA if this sounds harsh but you can't complain about social media and then have no responsibly for your own back yard.
I fully agree whats it to do with trading and Betangel will have to have a few rules about what can be put on here and also I do know what a victim would feel like and i interviewed many of them in a very stressful situation for the child and mother however I did just tell the truth and if that offended anybody well I apologise But it upsets me to even think of those times and its only worse and more common now..All I want to do is talk about trading and I dont care if I never hear about Tommy again so I hope that clarifies things a bit and by the way that martingale thing made me about £14,000 before I saw the light and had a very near collapse of my entire bank so withdrew the money and started learning to trade on the horses pre market and thankfully after thousands of hours studying the markets and learning its finally making sense ...
jimibt

thinking of starting a *Close the Tommy Robinson* thread... :D :!: :geek:
ShaunWhite

threedogs wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:42 am
ShaunWhite wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:41 pm
All I want to do is talk about trading
I appologies if I was unduely harsh. I think you just got caught in the crossfire. I was clearly still upset by seeing a Free TR thread and then nobody posting the voucher code. ;)
business-handshake.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
threedogs

No problems I guessed as much its the last thing I want to do is fall out with someone on here .. I think the site is excellent and I find the posts about trading more than interesting so clean slate mate ... :)
Trader Pat

Answers on a postcard please!! :D :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GaryCook

The extreme contention everywhere is because what he did was technically illegal but probably not immoral. However the majority of the public are not philosophers and make bad arguments about it. Even if they are on the side of morality in general.

Legality =/= morality.

Return to “Political betting & arguing”