bet Trump

Betfair trading & Punting on politics. Be aware there is a lot of off topic discussion in this group centred on Political views.
Crazyskier

Crazyskier wrote:
Zenyatta wrote:Hi,

Don't waste your money on Trump, he has no chance of winning. He's 5-10% down in the popular vote - no politician in the history of the US has won from this position.
Funny, I'm sure they said that about Cameron winning enough seats for the Tories to lead alone at the general election.

And I'm sure they said that about the UK leaving the European Union when the odds were 1/4 on staying...

I'd say Trump is a lot closer to a 50/50 than many realise... Areal coin-toss IMO.
Hate to say I told you so, guys... (As did WorkPeter and others). 8-)

I also put my money (well, a fiver anyway!) where my mouth is!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Crazyskier on Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
kerberus

CS you forgot something.....
:D, or maybe it should be....
:D :mrgreen: :P :lol:

PS. I got an email saying I won the Cash Race, but it don't say how much. Anybody know how much?
:!:
Crazyskier

kerberus wrote:CS you forgot something.....
:D, or maybe it should be....
:D :mrgreen: :P :lol:

PS. I got an email saying I won the Cash Race, but it don't say how much. Anybody know how much?
:!:
It's funny. I had NO email and no cash and look what the buggers emailed me this morning when I queried it - Hi XXXX

Thanks for getting in touch.

Can you please provide as with a screenshot showing that you are eligible for 55 £ winnings for the Cash Race Promotion.

Let me know if there’s anything else I can help with. Or maybe our FAQs will come in handy?

Thanks,

Ertan

Betfair Customer Service

This frankly pisses me off - why the hell would they not know what they promised on a promotion?
kerberus

Thankyou Crazy. I now know there is £55 out there for me somewhere................ :P

I just gotta find it :?: :ugeek:

This frankly pisses me off - why the hell would they not know
You will get really p*ssed off if you start wondering about the machinations of BetF marketing and Customer Relations Management departments.
BTW - if you are a new customer - you can get a free bet! :shock:
Black Ice

Many thanks to Workpeter for some excellent advice!
kerberus

From BF central
Now there's a bet!.PNG
Check out the posting time folks!

:oops:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
fortfield

Zenyatta wrote:Hi,

Don't waste your money on Trump, he has no chance of winning. He's 5-10% down in the popular vote - no politician in the history of the US has won from this position.
:D

Return to “Political betting & arguing”