Free Tommy Robinson

Betfair trading & Punting on politics. Be aware there is a lot of off topic discussion in this group centred on Political views.
jimibt

thinking of starting a *Close the Tommy Robinson* thread... :D :!: :geek:
ShaunWhite

threedogs wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:42 am
ShaunWhite wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:41 pm
Regardless of whether I agree with the topic or not, FFS what has any of this got to do with trading?
All I want to do is talk about trading
I appologies if I was unduely harsh. I think you just got caught in the crossfire. I was clearly still upset by seeing a Free TR thread and then nobody posting the voucher code. ;)
business-handshake.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
threedogs

No problems I guessed as much its the last thing I want to do is fall out with someone on here .. I think the site is excellent and I find the posts about trading more than interesting so clean slate mate ... :)
Trader Pat

Answers on a postcard please!! :D :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GaryCook

The extreme contention everywhere is because what he did was technically illegal but probably not immoral. However the majority of the public are not philosophers and make bad arguments about it. Even if they are on the side of morality in general.

Legality =/= morality.
Rstrach

Signed.

Free Tommy, ban the hijab
Rstrach

Rstrach wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:12 pm
Signed.

Free Tommy, ban the hijab
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: anyone who is furiously typing i am joking

Return to “Political betting & arguing”