Breeders Cup 2017

The sport of kings.
SeaHorseRacing

Breeders Cup Juvenile Turf- Ticonderega win & place.
SeaHorseRacing

Coasted- win and place
SeaHorseRacing

4th 2nd 2nd... Songbird- win only.
gazuty

So close.
SeaHorseRacing

Songbirds hits the line first. Very curious to know how they photo the exact winning line.
SeaHorseRacing

Outrage on twitter... If you watch the recording songbirds nose hits the line first.
gazuty

SeaHorseRacing wrote:Outrage on twitter... If you watch the recording songbirds nose hits the line first.
I thought that live and also in the slow mo. However, I am guessing the post point and the finish line were slightly different. The commentators did call it for the other horse straightaway and said the other horse had the bob.
Crazyskier

SeaHorseRacing wrote:Outrage on twitter... If you watch the recording songbirds nose hits the line first.
Having broken my own rules and gone in heavy on Dortmund in the 22.05, I further broke them by chasing losses on the 11/11 Songbird with a saver (0 win / 0 loss) on SwiftWind who had beaten Beholder twice in a row!

I wasn't amused when they announced Beholder as the winner as Songbird seemed to dip right on the line and therefore was marginally ahead.
SeaHorseRacing

SeaHorseRacing wrote:
Dublin_Flyer wrote:Same as myself Seahorse, beer and junk food and a few bets.
I heard as I was leaving work that Seamie Heffernan really fancies both his rides tonight, I'm hoping both can make the frame.
Presentation and commentary on Breeders Cup weekend is great to watch imo, and the prize money is absolutely incredible. Donnacha O'Brien only 18 and in a race for 630K, when I was 18 my friday nights were spent chasing pints and women not prizemoney! :lol:
:lol: :lol:

I completely agree. Its just world class. I really hope ATR get the square shaped tv screen sorted this year. Never seems to be in widescreen.

I have a cheeky mutiple bet on.

Dirt Mile- Gun Runner
Distaff- Songbird
Filly & Mare Turf- Lady Eli
Juvenille- Classic Empire
Turf- Highland Reel
Mile- Ironicus
Classic- Arrogate

Incredible opportunity for Donnacha. When I was 18 I didnt even know what the Breeders Cup was. :lol: :lol:
2nd
2nd
2nd
1st
1st
4th
1st

How Ironic is it that Ironicus let me down for my each way acummulator
Naffman

It's back again!

According to my notes races with favoured UK/Ire horses trade a lot better than those that don't.

And the BF LV was bang on last year, lets hope its the same this year.

Good luck
Euler

I've traded it often, but I've generally not picked up huge amounts in the surrounding card. It's always been about the big race for me.
ShaunWhite

Any idea why they're all showing as Suspended?
ShaunWhite

I'm new to US racing, this is confusing me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SeaHorseRacing

This is the only time of the year I don't trade and simply put my feet up sit back and watch the racing.

Still Sore from last Year one let me down for my each way acca!!

For anyone trading I will recommend stay away until the 9.25 and tomorrow night stay away until about 7.37...

My bets for the night

9.25 Rushing Fall
10.05 Sharp Azteca
10.50 Catholic Boy
11.35 Elate
Naffman

I like September in the 9.25 will love the fast ground.

Betfair are only trading on the G1 events at Del Mar anyway, they must have problems with the Californian tracks.

Return to “Trading Horse racing”