Why do open trade positions 'Cancel' at the off?

The sport of kings.
utubecomment21

I just wanted to know why any live trade positions are cancelled 'At The Off' and is there a way around it?
Dallas

Betfair cancel all unmatched bets when they turn a market in-play. Unless you instruct them otherwise by clicking either the 'Keep Bets' or 'Take SP' button
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/bet ... 3D&mw=MzIw
utubecomment21

Thank you for your swift reply. I'm actually with BetDaq in conjunction with the free BetAngel software and some of the options arern't available. I closed my Betfair account after a severe problem which saw my winning trade actually loosing over 30% of my bank according to Betfair. I had many smouldering exchanges with Betfair CS trying to get what was owed to me. :evil: Ultimately I had too many issues with Betfair and the other trading software, which i found glitchy and problematic and which contributed to my misfortune with Betfair .... although the glitchy software seem to work in their favour when they took nearly 1/3 of my bank ... strange that ;)

I'm using the free BetAngel software, which i'm absoluuuuuuuuutely loving. I was nervous to try BetAngel, because it looked like it was going to be a steep learning curve, but I love it. The grafts and charts are great, the various tools are easily laid out and Peter has developed some great informative videos. I wish I'd used BetAngel from the start.
Dallas

Sorry to hear of your issues with BF, if your using Betdaq they never used to offer the option of 'keep bets' so BA added there own work around, if you go into
Settings > edit settings > behaviour
you have a number of option of how BA handles unmatched bets including 'Leave unmatched bets in the market'

hth

Return to “Trading Horse racing”