£4,000 AINTREE VENDOR TRADING CHALLENGE

The sport of kings.
ShaunWhite

Wasn't it same day, >=5 bets, primary account only.

I didn't see anything about having to use BA, that's for the 'Win a day with' promo isn't it?
If it did have to be via BA that's a heck of a good marketting tie-in peter negotiated. Mazel tov.
Naffman

It was with any trading app I think

It also says day of the race market and not antepost, that doesn't even mean you have to place a bet on the day just means the actual race market instead of the antepost one...
Dallas

Naffman wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:13 pm
It was with any trading app I think

It also says day of the race market and not antepost, that doesn't even mean you have to place a bet on the day just means the actual race market instead of the antepost one...
Yes it was definitely any vendor and not just limited to BA users,

And it was that 2nd part about the days races that got me wondering and I read it a few times during the festival, however reading it again now, I would tend to agree - although would of been a lot clearer if they just said no anti-post markets!
Balmus

Just been told I have to wait 72 hours for a call back from a manager. Not getting any futher forward with this... This whole promotion has been a farce from start to finish. If anyone is having similar issues you may want to contact the CEO. [email protected]
sionascaig

Balmus wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:31 pm
Just been told I have to wait 72 hours for a call back from a manager. Not getting any futher forward with this... This whole promotion has been a farce from start to finish. If anyone is having similar issues you may want to contact the CEO. [email protected]
Same here.... Waiting on the call back.... Looking forward to the explanation....

PS: Re the "day if the race" requirement - according to exchange t&C's it means not antepost....
megarain

My guy got a call back.

1 bet was made via phone, and DQ.

Fair enough .. silly sod.
eightbo

Always was gutted I missed this
Dallas

eightbo wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:34 am
Always was gutted I missed this
I was rather hoping they would do a similar one again this year, think there needed to be some changes though as last years wasn't fully thought through and seemed to be cobbled together last minute in the wake of BD Cheltenham comp, still this forum did have 3 of the 4 winners and looking at the posts above several more that missed out by one race or a technicality

Return to “Trading Horse racing”