Dobbing - Today's DOB's

The sport of kings.
wearthefoxhat

Going for 5 Qobs's in a row = Approx 2/1 (5*1.25 cumulative)

QobsDec13.PNG

It's not a system as that would require rigid ABC rules, it's more a method that requires fluidity and in some cases interpretation. The ATR predictor is a personal choice as it's all under one website. Other predictors can be personal ratings, RPR, Betting Forecasts....etc

If ATR website info changes from Jan 1st, pace info can be found on other websites fro free, RUK, Winning Warlock (angels15 mentioned). Also there ones you can pay for.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wearthefoxhat

4/5 Qobs today.

Shankrlys Dawn @ Tramore drifted from 5.50 to 22.0 pre-off! Normally clear pace setter, kept in mid-div and the gambled on Rocky's Silver picks up race easily from a long way out. :shock: Have put Shanklys Dawn in my tracker for next time. (All other Qob's all went as expected)
wearthefoxhat

Todays Qobs.

Cross referenced the RUK maps with the ATR ones. Noticed a couple of steamers already.

Qob14Dec.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wearthefoxhat

Great day today :!: 6/6
(Also 6 others on my original list also would of hit their Qob's too)

It goes without saying, trying to find the entry point "sweet spot" is crucial to trading. (The 25% exit point is already established). As already highlighted in the thread, the information is easy to find and IMO fairly easy to visualise how the race will pan out.

I set up in the morning and let the automation take over through-out the day and go IP, if the Pre-trade hasn't matched. The only one that had to go in-play was Rag Tatter. (needn't had worried on that one) ;)

I feel I left money on the table with a couple of later ones. (now I'm getting greedy) but that's hindsight.

lygon rock.PNG
blaze of hearts.PNG

So there you have it. Good luck if you follow something on these lines.
rkylax

Hey guys, not sure if people here use the in-running-trading-tool to gather info on possible Dobbers. (I'm not very active on forums and usually just do my own thing :)

Anyhow I created a plugin that I'm testing out, it highlights the rows that are interesting enough to have a closer look into.
(in my case I want >75%, more than X amount of runs before I even consider looking closer)...

Anyhow, just wanted to share a screenshot :)

http://prntscr.com/m8d3cj

http://prntscr.com/m8d3cj

Return to “Trading Horse racing”