Everyday trading on Betdaq

The sport of kings.
frankob20

Is it possible to trade horses on Betdaq with low stakes everyday?
Dallas

Yes definitely, I know Peter has recently posted that he's already beaten last years total on Betdaq so liquidity is definitely rising and certainly enough for small/medium banks to trade daily without a problem
frankob20

Thanks Dallas
Betdaq was open their registration for croatians few weeks ago, and I kept eye on horse racing markets... It looks a lot softer (I mean less manipulated) than bf markets, but enough liquid for trading. definitely I`ll give them a chance
Kafkaesque

Popular links, third from from top "Sunderland Specials". WTF :lol:

Liquidity looks very, very weak for football. Here's hoping it gets there. Good liquidity on the horses is a decent starting point at least.
Euler

I trade 100k's a week through Betdaq now so it's definitely improving, but I'm primarily focused on racing. It used to be around 3% of Bf but is now nearer 15% and rising. I've dabbled on and off with it over a long time but started working on it seriously in 2011 and been pushing hard ever since.
Naffman

Kafkaesque wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:23 pm
Popular links, third from from top "Sunderland Specials". WTF :lol:

Liquidity looks very, very weak for football. Here's hoping it gets there. Good liquidity on the horses is a decent starting point at least.
Think they are the shirt sponser for Sunderland this year, last year it was Charlton maybe?

Still don't think too many people would be interested in those specials :lol:
iambic_pentameter

I've been using Betdaq since last November and I don't think I've experienced an instance of it going down either.

Also, during Royal Ascot I managed to achieve the below from an IR trade.
Ostilio Royal Ascot IR trade.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cmuddle

Why the Guardian doesn't work in Betdaq Horse racing markets?

I would explore the possibilities if it would.
Dallas

cmuddle wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:25 pm
Why the Guardian doesn't work in Betdaq Horse racing markets?

I would explore the possibilities if it would.
Guardian works the same way in the Betdaq version as it does in the BF version, except with advanced automation there are not as many options, conditions etc in Betdaq
Naffman

Wish Betdaq would make their mobile site a bit more usable and have a cash out feature like BF, would switch to them in an instant
Jukebox

LOL now Betdaq is down and I can't service my bets there.

Both exchanges have been bought by bookies who have used them to learn and improve on their own online presence and products and will now run them into the ground and out of existence.
Euler

Scheduled maintenance

Return to “Trading Horse racing”