Opinions on effect of (lack of) integrity in rides/races?

The sport of kings.
SeaHorseRacing

It really depends on the trainer. As already stated. Some trainers will send 4/5 non triers at one track at one day. Simply because he can bill for travel expenses and make a nice tidy profit.
Whilst reducing handicap marks, trying jockeys, and learning more about a horse.

Depending on the trainer really. A smaller stable sending 4 horses to a track imo should be seen as maybe one hopeful runner.

But than again, a horse owned by say Godolphin being sent 300 miles is again not exact science because they can simply throw money at it.

From a trading perspective if I see any plots or non triers I will trade them early. Getting on night before or early morning and will look at a longer term swing trade.

10 mins pre off I don’t really need to know any of this and will trade the numbers really.
stueytrader

SeaHorseRacing wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:54 pm
It really depends on the trainer. As already stated. Some trainers will send 4/5 non triers at one track at one day. Simply because he can bill for travel expenses and make a nice tidy profit.
Whilst reducing handicap marks, trying jockeys, and learning more about a horse.

Depending on the trainer really. A smaller stable sending 4 horses to a track imo should be seen as maybe one hopeful runner.

But than again, a horse owned by say Godolphin being sent 300 miles is again not exact science because they can simply throw money at it.

From a trading perspective if I see any plots or non triers I will trade them early. Getting on night before or early morning and will look at a longer term swing trade.

10 mins pre off I don’t really need to know any of this and will trade the numbers really.
That seems like a possible example for my initial 2nd option: 'It can help my trading sometimes'

However, to do that successfully you need to be correct in the estimations for the selections of course....

Return to “Trading Horse racing”