Best livestream for AUS racing?

The sport of kings.
jongup

Hi everyone, I'm currently using at the races to watch AUS races but it seems not all the races are televised? When I go into betfair, I see timeform radio options only? Does this mean these events are not televised?

If they are televised, anyone know a good streaming service I can watch them on? AS ATR isn't covering some of the ones I want to watch. Thanks
Euler

Radio only, I've never found a video services that streams outside AUS.
jongup

Euler wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:36 pm
Radio only, I've never found a video services that streams outside AUS.
Would they work with VPN?
gstar1975

Have you tried Racing.com www.racing.com/ its free to sign up and you can watch free live racing. Not sure which races obviously not all races and delays to live feed.

Also if you can get Sky Racing 1 & 2 Australia you should be able to watch most races and again not sure which races are shown and how much delay there is.

You can find all these channels on the Live NetTV app but you must use a VPN.
jongup

gstar1975 wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:57 pm
Have you tried Racing.com www.racing.com/ its free to sign up and you can watch free live racing. Not sure which races obviously not all races and delays to live feed.

Also if you can get Sky Racing 1 & 2 Australia you should be able to watch most races and again not sure which races are shown and how much delay there is.

No I haven't tried racing.com yet, will check that out now. Do you know how bad the delays are?
Derek27

Racing.com is pretty good (not sure about the delay) but they only cover certain states.

There is an online video service you can search for that televises Randwick but last time I tried I had an issue with Flash Player and haven't yet got it to work.
gstar1975

jongup wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:37 pm
gstar1975 wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:57 pm

No I haven't tried racing.com yet, will check that out now. Do you know how bad the delays are?
I dont know how bad the delays are. You would have to try for yourself. I would suspect they would not be good for trading. Remember if you are in the UK its half way round the world and then you will have a VPN lag.

Return to “Trading Horse racing”