Feed`s via Teamviewer

The sport of kings.
PeterLe

mickey007 wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:52 pm
PeterLe wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:44 pm
With the amount of posts Mickey has made (25 Posts, 20 about fast pics), someone selling fast pictures would already have been in touch with him via the messaging (Guaranteed). In which case you may deduce that Mickey is selling them and trying to drum up business! :shock:
hahahha, wishfull thinking mate!
That was fast :D
jimibt

PeterLe wrote:
With the amount of posts Mickey has made (25 Posts, 20 about fast pics), someone selling fast pictures would already have been in touch with him via the messaging (Guaranteed). In which case you may deduce that Mickey is selling them and trying to drum up business! :shock:
that was my fleet street hack thought also - i'm just a cynic at times tho
Derek27

spreadbetting wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:48 am
Not sure why Mickey is getting a grilling over a simple question of asking for help getting fast pics.
It's not a simple question - it's 20 repeated questions. He's PM'd me about it and I would imagine he's PM'd everybody else.
mickey007

It's not a simple question - it's 20 repeated questions. He's PM'd me about it and I would imagine he's PM'd everybody else.
[/quote]

Not yet Derek, but damm, you bringing me on a great idee, let me send everyone a PM!
Thanks for the tip
spreadbetting

Derek27 wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:22 pm
spreadbetting wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:48 am
Not sure why Mickey is getting a grilling over a simple question of asking for help getting fast pics.
It's like groundhog day on here most day's with the same questions going round, I'm not sure 20 is anything to get too concerned over.

PeterLe wrote:
Bit of a schoolboy error him making out he needs them and asking people already with access them to contact him then. He'd be much better off shouting from the rooftops he's managed to find some and then offering them at a one time cut down price.

From my limited experience of faster feeds it's very much a closed shop and the only people likely to be offering you in response to a forum post probably haven't got a feed worth buying.

Return to “Trading Horse racing”