Just want to say Goodbye and BIG THANKS for all the help!

The sport of kings.
westbamtrading

After two years of ups and downs (more downs than ups) I've decided to knock horse and greyhound trading on the head. The reason, apart from the loses, is that for the past few weeks I've been making an absolute killing in other markets (Basketball, Ice Hockey, Soccer) and my profits in those markets far outweigh my horse trading. Another benefit to using my new systems is that they're very much a hands off approach, and so I'm not a slave to the screen anymore.

Thanks for all the advice given, and I wish all everyone success in horse trading.
BetScalper

westbamtrading wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:45 pm
After two years of ups and downs (more downs than ups) I've decided to knock horse and greyhound trading on the head. The reason, apart from the loses, is that for the past few weeks I've been making an absolute killing in other markets (Basketball, Ice Hockey, Soccer) and my profits in those markets far outweigh my horse trading. Another benefit to using my new systems is that they're very much a hands off approach, and so I'm not a slave to the screen anymore.

Thanks for all the advice given, and I wish all everyone success in horse trading.
Hey, don't be silly, There is money in those hills.

Nobody said trading was easy. But this net beta release is awesome. Look outside the box. :)
dt888

This isn’t just a forum for horse racing and greyhounds.

No need to say goodbye
Dallas

Y, I was a bit confused by the title after reading the OP
LeTiss

What a crappy thread title. Since when has this forum been all about Horses and Greyhounds?
Kai

Congratulations on making a killing with a tiny bank on basketball and ice hockey.

Return to “Trading Horse racing”