Overnight market movers

The sport of kings.
makkad

Although there are lots of web sites supplying 'market movers' data (Oddschecker, Winning warlock etc.) I can't find an info source which gives 'overnight market movers. Say from 6pm on the day before race time to 10am on the race day.

I wonder if BA can perform this analysis, or can someone advise me of a web site out there which may supply this information

Thanks
sa7med

makkad wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:03 pm
Although there are lots of web sites supplying 'market movers' data (Oddschecker, Winning warlock etc.) I can't find an info source which gives 'overnight market movers. Say from 6pm on the day before race time to 10am on the race day.

I wonder if BA can perform this analysis, or can someone advise me of a web site out there which may supply this information

Thanks
you can use stored values to trigger at the times you want and then select save in the logs.
weemac

I think what you'd need would be an option to output stored values to Excel to perform analysis. I don't think that can be done yet.
Dallas

It can be done in Guardian automation using a Stored Value the evening before (and a fix market order rule)
Then run an alert rule the following morning to see if any have moved significantly

If it's something people would want it would be worth adding to the shared files section.
I've just knocked one up to monitor the front 3 rows so will test over the next 2 days and upload if enough want it
makkad

Thanks to you all.

Dallas I will keep my eyes peeled with interest for your output.

Is it poss to download a file of prices say at 6pm, and then another at 10am the next day and compare these in excel?

Thx

Return to “Trading Horse racing”