Today's Horse Racing

The sport of kings.
wilf

Nice support for Moolazim it should run well.
dragontrades

Question for Euler.
On this article you have separate PandL for your manual and automated trading on the same markets. Does that mean you have two accounts? Because I have an edge I can automate but it would mess up my trading because of the greening and BF say I can't open another account.
https://www.betangel.com/blog_wp/2016/0 ... automated/
What can I do?
wilf

dragontrades wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:17 pm
Question for Euler.
On this article you have separate PandL for your manual and automated trading on the same markets. Does that mean you have two accounts? Because I have an edge I can automate but it would mess up my trading because of the greening and BF say I can't open another account.
https://www.betangel.com/blog_wp/2016/0 ... automated/
What can I do?
I would like to know this too because I've been testing a strategy, but would like it to be separate from my manual trades.

Only a few races in and the markets seem lively today. :)
Euler

VIP customers who had multiple accounts before the new rule came in seem to have kept them. If you want an extra account there is always a willing spouse or friend, but you have to trust them.
jjrrjj

I was going to suggest some one else you know but wernt sure if it was allowed or not. I have 2 accounts (2 different people) but only ever use 1.
dragontrades

Euler wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:29 pm
VIP customers who had multiple accounts before the new rule came in seem to have kept them. If you want an extra account there is always a willing spouse or friend, but you have to trust them.
What about IP address? Could one end up with both accounts banned?
steven1976

It has about linked/multiple accounts on their terms http://www.betfair.com/aboutUs/Terms.and.Conditions/
dragontrades

Is anyone else lagging on api and LV?
Euler

I've had the odd stutter today
dragontrades

Markets last night were so smooth and this afternoon all over the place
redbasil

Hi all,

This might sound like an odd question but does anyone know what horse was in row 1 of the betfair angel ladder for the 2.40 at Beverley today. I know I'm clutching at straws hoping some maybe recorded the race. It's all to do with some automation I have running regarding favs and the row they are in! Crisscrossing favourites are killing my automation strategy with the occasional horse dipping in to favouritism then heading for the hills. Cheers for any help as my data was corrupt.
ruthlessimon

Hope this helps :?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
redbasil

Yes that is absolutely perfect a thousand thanks ruthless 👍
Dallas

redbasil wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:34 pm
It's all to do with some automation I have running regarding favs and the row they are in! Crisscrossing favourites are killing my automation strategy with the occasional horse dipping in to favouritism then heading for the hills. Cheers for any help as my data was corrupt.
You can add a rule to 'fix the order' of the selections so it doesn't matter if they start flip flopping in price
Euler

Disappointed with the average traded volume on the racing today, was very low and weak.

Return to “Trading Horse racing”