Today's Horse Racing

The sport of kings.
gstar1975

gstar1975 wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:13 pm
Wetherby 4.10 is a 4 runner race, originally an 8 runner race, therefore "to be placed" market is still 3 places.

What happens if you lay all 4 and only 1 or 2 horses finish and the other 2-3 fall or get pulled up, do you get paid out on the ones that dont finish. Do they have to finish the race to be placed or are they technically placed even though they didnt finish the race?

I cant find the rule.

If you lay the top 3 in the market you only need 1 to be pulled up, fall or finish last to make a minimum profit of +0.64 of if they all place then -0.74 seems a near 1:1 ratio bet. Also heavy ground over fences.

Plus all of them at some point in their career have been pulled up, and 3 of 4 of them have done so in the last 6 races.

This race has Carnage written all over it.
Well Bandon Roc finished last. I laid all runners and it worked out pretty well.
2003184 4 runner race place market trade lay all and hope 1 fav doesnt place.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Derek27

Well done Gstar, did you lay all four of them for £250 and trade Bandon Roc in running?
SeaHorseRacing

The use of other software is an offense on this forum! ;)
SeaHorseRacing

Money coming for DALAWYNA now. Will be favourite?
gstar1975

Derek27 wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:43 pm
Well done Gstar, did you lay all four of them for £250 and trade Bandon Roc in running?
Yes what a shame it was in Simulation but the strategy worked. :lol: :roll:
Derek27

Arch Gold, 18-05 Newcastle.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SeaHorseRacing

That gamble on the Fav in 8.15 looks quite suspicious to me... is it going to be withdrawn?
Atho55

Back Odds for top 4
Screenshot_15.png
SeaHorseRacing

10k stakes floating about, something going on.
napshnap

Some weird shit happened, I was in Bunbury market r9, it turned inplay and then suddenly, api started playing up: freezes, stuttering, all that stuff. I couldn't do anything with my bets, couldn't even log into my account to manually cancel bets. I'll be much calmer now if I didn't see very strange shit: I received market updates time to time through the lag and it even showed that winner traded near 1.01. So there are two questions now: what the fck happened with my bets, and who had ability to trade this market even after everyone lost this ability cause of the crash?
Korattt

napshnap wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:30 am
Some weird shit happened, I was in Bunbury market r9, it turned inplay and then suddenly, api started playing up: freezes, stuttering, all that stuff. I couldn't do anything with my bets, couldn't even log into my account to manually cancel bets. I'll be much calmer now if I didn't see very strange shit: I received market updates time to time through the lag and it even showed that winner traded near 1.01. So there are two questions now: what the fck happened with my bets, and who had ability to trade this market even after everyone lost this ability cause of the crash?
just tried to log in, getting weird OSM, (see image attachment), I've contacted support immediately as tad concerning, just checked.. Betfair down
napshnap

Thanks Nuff, I know links (http://status.developer.betfair.com/ another good one). Hope bf canceled my bets, I had heartbeat feature turned on. It's just twisting my balls that someone had the ability to trade while I sat with my arms cut off. And still can't find out what happened with my bets cause of site crash, few grands are in danger. Im nervous as fck.

upd. Managed to login into myaccount, seems like total balance shows right amount, seems like heartbeat cancelled my bets (or they got voided).

Actualy - good job BF! We still can make a business with them.
Last edited by napshnap on Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:54 am, edited 6 times in total.
invisiblelayer

just looking at matchbook and its a ghost town when betfair is down, nearly as bad on daq, they can throw trading competitions or whatever for big meetings but means nothing on the typical day to day meetings, just no punters. For my outright bets can't go near daq as early doors can only get matched by cross exchange bots at worse prices, matchbook not too bad when I've used it but its still obvious not punters matching the bets
Dallas

Nice to get back to a full card

Return to “Trading Horse racing”