Today's Horse Racing

The sport of kings.
fr33m4n

Sorry mates, but i will have to interfere here!

First, I don't have any affiliation with Caan so I will give my only personal opinion about his e-book and the video-pack.

The e-book is for everyone who doesn't know anything about the Horse Markets.That was me 2 years ago.Lol

And the Video Pack? Well, it's definely good stuff! It shows you basically how to read a market, and why the market is doing what is doing.

Again, I'm not winning anything for him, but his material is good for newbies.

Off Course, there's all BA videos (I re-watch at least 3 or 4 videos everyday.) When you have the minimum knowledge about the horse markets, you will see that Peter is giving important informations for free.
Trading96

It's not just me there have been 3 races that have gone off early in the last 3 days one at Windsor one at Thirsk and one at Nottingham? I'm starting to question my clocks.
Dallas

Trading96 wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:04 pm
It's not just me there have been 3 races that have gone off early in the last 3 days one at Windsor one at Thirsk and one at Nottingham? I'm starting to question my clocks.
Might be worth checking you PC clock, from what i can see no markets have been in-play at post time
Euler

Not seen any races go of early recently and my data seems to confirm that.
Trading96

Dallas wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:11 pm
Trading96 wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:04 pm
Might be worth checking you PC clock, from what i can see no markets have been in-play at post time
Yes it must be the PC clock I don't get how though as it's only been wrong on 3 races. It's a good job I don't use automation

Thanks both.
dragontrades

Speaking of automation can I open an account on BF to just do Automation as long as BF know its the same person regarding charges?
Trading96

dragontrades wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:32 pm
Speaking of automation can I open an account on BF to just do Automation as long as BF know its the same person regarding charges?
They don't like stuff like that anymore so i'd ask before you get in trouble
dragontrades

Trading96 wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:45 pm
dragontrades wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:32 pm
They don't like stuff like that anymore so i'd ask before you get in trouble
Yeah I will.
I think I have another edge that I could automate to bring in a few pennies but the greening would mess up my normal trading
dragontrades

Live video blank screen???
ShaunWhite

A few people got stung/did well there on Operative (19:25 Nott)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wilf

Nice support for Moolazim it should run well.
dragontrades

Question for Euler.
On this article you have separate PandL for your manual and automated trading on the same markets. Does that mean you have two accounts? Because I have an edge I can automate but it would mess up my trading because of the greening and BF say I can't open another account.
https://www.betangel.com/blog_wp/2016/0 ... automated/
What can I do?
wilf

dragontrades wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:17 pm
Question for Euler.
On this article you have separate PandL for your manual and automated trading on the same markets. Does that mean you have two accounts? Because I have an edge I can automate but it would mess up my trading because of the greening and BF say I can't open another account.
https://www.betangel.com/blog_wp/2016/0 ... automated/
What can I do?
I would like to know this too because I've been testing a strategy, but would like it to be separate from my manual trades.

Only a few races in and the markets seem lively today. :)
Euler

VIP customers who had multiple accounts before the new rule came in seem to have kept them. If you want an extra account there is always a willing spouse or friend, but you have to trust them.
jjrrjj

I was going to suggest some one else you know but wernt sure if it was allowed or not. I have 2 accounts (2 different people) but only ever use 1.

Return to “Trading Horse racing”