Lay the Draw Guardian Automation Bot for Football

peep999

I think I worked out the volume condition:

On the lay before kick off bet
Condition - > volume condition -> volume of the market > x

Is that correct?

I increased the time after first goal score to 300s and have had some matched where the team have scored two in quick succession. Is there any way to set a rule so that it will not attempt to green if scoreline is 2-0 to either team?

thanks
Dallas

peep999 wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:37 pm
I think I worked out the volume condition:

On the lay before kick off bet
Condition - > volume condition -> volume of the market > x

Is that correct?

I increased the time after first goal score to 300s and have had some matched where the team have scored two in quick succession. Is there any way to set a rule so that it will not attempt to green if scoreline is 2-0 to either team?

thanks
Yes to the volume condition

For the 2-0 part if you duplicate the green up rule (click the icon of two green arrows) then change the rule type of the new rule to a 'set/modify signal' and on the signal tab use increment signal on market (arm it to trigger twice)

Then on the green up rule remove the historical relative odds condition and add a 'signal value condition'
is the signal value
named (whatever you called it above)
equal to 1

that will do it for you
peep999

Hi Again,

I couldn't quite follow this part of your instructions:

Then on the green up rule remove the historical relative odds condition and add a 'signal value condition'
is the signal value
equal to 1

I don't have any rule with historical relative odds?

Two other additions I would like to add - one is regarding the lay bet, I currently have <5, can I add another rule greater than 3? And this will pick up odds 3.01 to 4.99 ?

How do I also check a second market of correct score 0-0, where odds are > x ?

Thanks again for your assist, it's really appreciate and apologies for so many questions.

Regards
Dallas

Ignore the part about removing the historical relative odds condition

So just ust duplicate the green goal rule and change one to a 'Set/modify signal' rule type and on the signal tab use increment signal on market (arm it to trigger twice)

and add a 'signal value condition'
is the signal value
equal to 1

Yes you can add another fixed odds cond to your lay rule to create a range of odds before its able to trigger

To check a 2nd market is more advanced option within automation and needs to be done with 'Stored Values'
you can see some examples in the threads below
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=16232
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=17043
Newbrawn

Ive been practicing this quite successfully in practice mode however, using it in real mode this morning I came home to find that it had not greened up and I had a big loss from a 1-1 draw. I have only altered the stakes and nothing else. Is it possible that Bet Angel froze and was unable to carry out the automation in full as it seemed slow to respond to my actions on my return? Thanks for any insight....
Dallas

Newbrawn wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:52 pm
Ive been practicing this quite successfully in practice mode however, using it in real mode this morning I came home to find that it had not greened up and I had a big loss from a 1-1 draw. I have only altered the stakes and nothing else. Is it possible that Bet Angel froze and was unable to carry out the automation in full as it seemed slow to respond to my actions on my return? Thanks for any insight....
You need to ensure you maintain a connection at all times, ie, ensure you have disabled hibernation, sleep mode etc
Did you also check to see if the green up triggered but just wasn't matched?
Newbrawn

Yes all sleep and hibernation modes are disabled.The laptop was still on when I returned. It didnt look like it triggered but I have just thought that it asks me usually to confirm when it want to lay or back a bet and of course I wasnt here to do that this time although I confirmed the original lay bet before leaving. So maybe thats what has happened? Is there a way that I do not need to physically confirm it so it just gets on with it? Thanks...
Dallas

Newbrawn wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:38 pm
Yes all sleep and hibernation modes are disabled.The laptop was still on when I returned. It didnt look like it triggered but I have just thought that it asks me usually to confirm when it want to lay or back a bet and of course I wasnt here to do that this time although I confirmed the original lay bet before leaving. So maybe thats what has happened? Is there a way that I do not need to physically confirm it so it just gets on with it? Thanks...
Yes having confirm bets enabled would have stopped it, to disable go in to
Settings > edit settings > behaviour

and its the top box.

You'll need to resave your setting profile/s after changing
gavster

Hi Dallas I was wondering if there is any way of me placing a bet on the over 2.5 goals market lets say for £100 at 2.5, and scalping it to ensure a profit on both under and over ?, the win and loss thing gets confusing when i try and do this.
Dallas

gavster wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:03 pm
Hi Dallas I was wondering if there is any way of me placing a bet on the over 2.5 goals market lets say for £100 at 2.5, and scalping it to ensure a profit on both under and over ?, the win and loss thing gets confusing when i try and do this.
This thread will explain how to understand your P/L
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=14708

For what your asking RE, scalping if you use 'offset bet with greening' and tick the fill/kill box on the parameters tab within the rules editor the software will place the correct closing bet (once your opening bet is matched) to spread your profits equally across all selections
richjulian15

Hi all, im after a file that will lay the draw, 0-0 or 1-1, at HT but nothing above 1-1 (2-2) and then green up on a goal being scored.

So...how can i set it to arm at HT - just by adjsuting the time to say 50 mins?

and more importnatly, can it look at some form of goals signal and know if 0-0 or 1-1?

Any help would be greatfully recived as im really struggling! Thank you.
Dallas

Yes setting the arm time for anywhere between 50-60mins will mean it will trigger at HT

If you copy the following signal rules into you this file, The 2nd post explains how/what condition to add so it triggers if its currently a draw
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=12490

This thread shows how to copy full rules between files in just a few clicks
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=13568
soccersaint

Can you really automate football to make it pay ?

I wonder if we can get a thread going by traders who actually are making a living trading football ?
Assuming that they are interested in sharing their thoughts.

Not suggesting they give away their strategies but we see lots and lots of posts on the “how do I do this” from new traders and very little from full time traders or seasoned pros making it pay !

A repost of useful conversations or articles from the past that might help or a new post by the living perhaps ?

Anyone have any suggestions that might encourage the disillusioned amongst us ?

Please keep it clean and green :mrgreen:
Freespeechfiona

I'm new to all of this automation but am intrigued by this LTD idea. Is there any way to arm this only if the price of the 0-0 draw is say over 10/1?
Dallas

Freespeechfiona wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:12 pm
I'm new to all of this automation but am intrigued by this LTD idea. Is there any way to arm this only if the price of the 0-0 draw is say over 10/1?
Yes, just add a 'Fixed odds Condition'
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/fixed_odds.html

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”