Lay the Draw Guardian Automation Bot for Football

Dallas

robinG wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:39 am
Thank you Dallas for your patience with my questions but I am confused by your last answer saying you would green for a loss. I thought green means profit and that a loss would mean not greening so how is this possible?

However I am interested in how you could maximise your profit by changing the delay, how would you go about testing the best delay to use?
Greening up / Hedging up / Cashing out all mean the same and is just the terminology for spreading a profit or loss equally across all selections

So you could be looking at a loss and 'green up' and that just spreads that loss equally the same as it would if you were in profit.

If you watch a few matches on the ladder screen straight after a goal you'll see all the money disappear then slowly start appearing again, if you observe the time that it takes for the gap between the back any lay money offered to close and to when bets actually start matching that will give you the approx time you should be using as a delay

Without the delay assume you lay pre match at 3.5 following a goal the only money available to green up against (or back) is sitting around 1.3 meaning you will have a big loss taking this price (as you will of layed at 3.5 and backed much lower at 1.3), where as once people begin adding their orders and the marker starts to reform with the ladder filling up the price might settle around 5.0 allowing you to green up at these odds for a decent profit.
thebarra1

I have applied this bot however for some reason it is not triggering.

I'm still on practise mode. In fact the only rules that are triggering are horseracing bots.
Tennis and football are not.
Is it possible i have settings wrong and do automation rules overide the automation settings
Dallas

thebarra1 wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:05 pm
I have applied this bot however for some reason it is not triggering.

I'm still on practise mode. In fact the only rules that are triggering are horseracing bots.
Tennis and football are not.
Is it possible i have settings wrong and do automation rules overide the automation settings
Its likely your guardian refresh rate settings are to slow
http://www.betangel.com/forum/viewtopic ... 37&t=11491
Gonzothegreat

Dallas wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:29 pm
ashmansam wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:53 pm
Can anyone tell me how I would put a stop loss on at the 70th minute to green/red up if no goals have been scored
Click the green plus icon and add the following rule type

Green all selections
Arm 01:27:00 after event goes in play (this is approx you might want to adjust these slightly)
Till 01:29:00 after event goes in play (this is approx you might want to adjust these slightly)
Trigger 3 times / re-arm 10 secs

Would the "Selection condition only" applies to:
By name: The Draw
or
by row index (netfair order)3
Dallas

Gonzothegreat wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:53 pm
Dallas wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:29 pm
ashmansam wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:53 pm
Can anyone tell me how I would put a stop loss on at the 70th minute to green/red up if no goals have been scored
Click the green plus icon and add the following rule type

Green all selections
Arm 01:27:00 after event goes in play (this is approx you might want to adjust these slightly)
Till 01:29:00 after event goes in play (this is approx you might want to adjust these slightly)
Trigger 3 times / re-arm 10 secs

Would the "Selection condition only" applies to:
By name: The Draw
or
by row index (netfair order)3
Far better to use - by row index (Betfair order)3

If you use 'name' you need a separate rules file for every match as it associates it with the 'draw' of that particular fixture. TBH the name is never used any more since being super seeded by the much better guardian noms
thebarra1

Hi there,
have gone live with lay the draw. For some reason it seems to be greening out just after a goal is scored.
I have reduced bet to £5 and when it greens out on goal there is only profit of 50p.
Also on the genoa bologna game have a look at log when a goal was scored.
It layed draw at £5 and green out by backing draw at £10,... Lost £5..Is there a gremlin, in the works

9/30/17 19:34:59: [G_Auto] : £ 5.00 Lay bet placed on The Draw at 3.4. Fully matched at 3.4. Ref: 104115701097
9/30/17 19:47:17: Guardian has detected that the market is in-play
9/30/17 19:47:17: Guardian has detected that the market is suspended
9/30/17 19:47:17: Guardian has detected that the market is now unsuspended
9/30/17 19:52:46: Guardian has detected that the market is suspended
9/30/17 19:53:24: Guardian has detected that the market is now unsuspended
9/30/17 19:54:02: Guardian has detected that the market is suspended
9/30/17 19:54:11: Guardian has detected that the market is now unsuspended
9/30/17 21:12:26: [G_Auto] : Placed closure bet with greening on The Draw by Backing 10.00 at 1.7
Dallas

thebarra1 wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:38 pm
Hi there,
have gone live with lay the draw. For some reason it seems to be greening out just after a goal is scored.
Its meant to green up after a goal
What other changes have you made to the original file? it looks like you've removed one or both the green up conditions?
Niko

Probably being a right numpty but cant get this rule to red up at a certain loss point!! Have a signal set at the loss value and another rule that reds up the trade once the signal fires. Does not work for some reason!?!? Should the red up signal rule and the actual red up be for any selection, I have them set for row three at the moment
Dallas

Niko wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:10 pm
Probably being a right numpty but cant get this rule to red up at a certain loss point!! Have a signal set at the loss value and another rule that reds up the trade once the signal fires. Does not work for some reason!?!? Should the red up signal rule and the actual red up be for any selection, I have them set for row three at the moment
You can do it without any signals, just use the rule type 'Green all selection' with the following condition
Green all Profit condition
Is less than
-£X (enter the loss amount you want to green up at)
Niko

Dallas wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:20 pm
Niko wrote:
You can do it without any signals, just use the rule type 'Green all selection' with the following condition
Is less than
Cheers Dallas! Does it matter that the Green all selecion rule is against Row 3? Should it be any selection?
Niko

and it also helps if you have the rule set for 1 hour 45, not 1 minute 45!! :oops:
Dallas

Niko wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:24 pm
Dallas wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:20 pm
Niko wrote:
Is less than
Cheers Dallas! Does it matter that the Green all selecion rule is against Row 3? Should it be any selection?
No it doesn't matter when using rules like ,Green all selections' or 'keep all unmatched bets etc'
Brightonchappy

Hello

Im very new to automation etc, I'm looking for some advice and help with this LTD bot, is there a rule i can add (if no goal is scored) to simply back the draw at whatever price in order to scrach the trade?

Say for example I LTD @ 3.35 and then needed to place a back bet to get out of the trade with potentially no loss?

Any help is welcome

Thanks
Dallas

Brightonchappy wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:22 pm
Hello

Im very new to automation etc, I'm looking for some advice and help with this LTD bot, is there a rule i can add (if no goal is scored) to simply back the draw at whatever price in order to scrach the trade?

Say for example I LTD @ 3.35 and then needed to place a back bet to get out of the trade with potentially no loss?

Any help is welcome

Thanks
From the moment a match KO's the draw odds will begin to shorten, you can close the trade at any time if you think there is not likely to be a goal but you will incur some loss depending how short the odds have got when you close
Brightonchappy

thank you for that, is there a rule i can add that will place a back bet at say 2.0 when the odds drop to that figure?

Many thanks

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”