Lay the Over 2.5 Goals & Green Up Guardian Automation Bot

Niko

Dallas wrote:
Niko wrote:Quick question, can you automate your exit from the market over time, say £10 stake, match £3 at two ticks, another £2 after another two ticks etc?!?!?

Thanks!
Yes its detailed in this thread
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=12284
:D
dzhonkz

If the goal is scored in these first 15 min will the bot close the trade anyway?
Sorry for noob question, im new at betangel
Dallas

dzhonkz wrote:If the goal is scored in these first 15 min will the bot close the trade anyway?
Sorry for noob question, im new at betangel
No it is currently just set to green up after mins regardless of a goal or not, you could set it to close after a goal if you wanted to.
alexdbarros

Hi!

I'd like to test the strategy below in soccer Over/Under Goals:
1) 10 minutes before end of the game, "Back Under X.5 Goals". Where "X" is the quantity of goals. For example, if the game is 0-0, back Under 0.5. If there is 1 goal, back Under 1.5. If 2 goals, back Under 2.5 and so on.

And more, the market Under 0.5 is closed, I'd like to open the bet on Under 1.5 in this period.

I thought to back "no goal" on the "next goal" market, but this market has much less money in. So I think is better work on Over/Under market.

2) the back odds on Under should be more than 1.5 to open the position.

3) Green Up on 90'.

How can I do that on the Guardian Automation?

Thanks

Alex
Dallas

You would be better to start with this file which signals when goals are scored
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=12490

You can then add your back bet rule to this and using a signal condition (as described in the thread above) add some conditions to your back bet rule to only trigger depending on the number of goals scored.

Then the only other condition you need to add is a
Fixed odds cond
Applied to Betfair row index 1
Back odds
Is Greater than 1.5
alexdbarros

Hi Dallas! thank you for the answer.

More some questions:
1) Do I need to create one BET rule for each Under X.5 (0.5, 1.5, 2.5, 3.5 ...)?

2) How the Bet Angel knows that has to place bet "Back Under 0.5" and not "Back Under 1.5", etc?

I have just put in "Conditions" -- "Current (in row 1 (betfair order))" and made the Conditions" - "Back price > 1.5". Is this correct?

3) In the Signal (your file over/under), do I need to set the entire time of the match (1:45:00), right? (your file has 50 minutes only)

4) Could you check the attached file?

Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

alexdbarros wrote:Hi Dallas! thank you for the answer.

More some questions:
1) Do I need to create one BET rule for each Under X.5 (0.5, 1.5, 2.5, 3.5 ...)?

2) How the Bet Angel knows that has to place bet "Back Under 0.5" and not "Back Under 1.5", etc?

I have just put in "Conditions" -- "Current (in row 1 (betfair order))" and made the Conditions" - "Back price > 1.5". Is this correct?

3) In the Signal (your file over/under), do I need to set the entire time of the match (1:45:00), right? (your file has 50 minutes only)

4) Could you check the attached file?

Thanks

1) The rule looks fine how you have made it you just now need to add the each of the 0.5 to 3.5 markets to guardian for each match you want to trade and apply the rule to them

2)It will know by the value of the signal set which to trigger on.
ie; at the time its ready to trigger if the signal value is 3 then it will know to trigger on the O/U 3.5 market as its a condition to trigger this

3)Yes the times i was using in the example was just for the first half, the times you have uses are about right for the final 10 mins (it will vary slightly depending on the added time at HT and how quick they come back out after wards etc) so you might have to tweak these slightly but they ll be very close as you have them already.

4)All i would add is on your 'Greened up BEFORE' rule on the signal include a signal for the market 'Set Signal' named 'greened'
and on your 'Green up on 90' rule add the condtion 'Signal Set Condition'
Signal named 'greened'
Is NOT set with a value

Thats just to stop the green 90 rule from triggering if the £1.50 target of the Green up Before has been triggered.
Also on both these green up rules change the re-arm time to at least 12secs to allow for the in-play delay and avoid sending a 2nd green up before the previous has reached the market.

Other than those minor things you have it pretty spot on well done, of course test in practice mode first untill your satisfied it working in all scenarios as expected before going live with it, any probs just post a quick message
Petefletch

Hi Dallas, firstly thanks for all your work,

Just a quick question, The green all selection just balances out profit or loss. Should I use 'close trade on selection with greening' to hedge out once the rule has been triggered?

Thanks in advance
Dallas

There is only really need to use one or the other
'Green all selections' is when you have trades open on several selections and want to close them all together
'Close trade on selection with greening' is used if you want to close just one at a time while leaving trades on others still to run.

If just trading on one selection either can be used - the outcome will be the same
richjulian15

Dallas - would it be possible to PM you to discuss a stratedy id like to put together regarding a HT lay please?
Dallas

richjulian15 wrote:Dallas - would it be possible to PM you to discuss a stratedy id like to put together regarding a HT lay please?
Yes thats fine
richjulian15

Dallas wrote:
richjulian15 wrote:Dallas - would it be possible to PM you to discuss a stratedy id like to put together regarding a HT lay please?
Yes thats fine
PM'd you mate, thank you
Dallas

richjulian15 wrote:
Dallas wrote:
Yes thats fine
PM'd you mate, thank you
I can see the meassge and will respond to it asap, but do have several others to get through first.
krunalbarot

is there a way to automate like this..
back u2.5 when goal is scored and market is unsupended #
then green up in 3-4 mins ?
i think to use the signal and and that back with green up condition but not sure how to give the time in this grreen up condition as the goal can be scored in any minute :?
Dallas

krunalbarot wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:56 pm
is there a way to automate like this..
back u2.5 when goal is scored and market is unsupended #
then green up in 3-4 mins ?
i think to use the signal and and that back with green up condition but not sure how to give the time in this grreen up condition as the goal can be scored in any minute :?
On the green up rule you can used the 'Unsuspened Time Condition' and set that to greater than 180-240 secs - that will hold off the green from triggering

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”