Dutch the Correct Score Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

This is a basic Guardian automation bot for Dutching the Correct Score on Football Markets

Although there is currently no actual dutching option within guardian there is still a way of achieving something very similar (equal profit on selections) by using the book% as a stake.

To see a detailed explanation of how book% works and is calculated see link just below:
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/sta ... ters_.html

But perhaps the best way to understand it is to see it in action by giving the rule ago in practice mode

This bot will Dutch (Back) the following four scorelines a few seconds before K.O for a book% of £25
0-0, 1-0, 0-1 & 2-1

So it is easy to edit at anytime the rule is set up to use the Betfair row Index numbers to identity the scorelines - Betfair always allocate the same scorelines to the same row index numbers for every match so to select a scoreline we just use the corresponding Betfair row index number in the "Applies to Selection" box.

Example: The rule is currently set up to Dutch Row 1, Row 5, Row 2 & Row 10 which relate to the 4 scores shown above
(The bottom image shows which scores relates to which Betfair rows).

If you want to add an additional 5th, 6th or 7th scoreline etc the easiest way is to highlight one of the existing scorelines then click on the icon with two green arrows this will duplicate the whole of that rule (including stakes etc).
Then in the "Applies to Selection" change the row number that relates to the new scoreline you want to Dutch.

To remove a score highlight the rule type and click on the green minus icon.
(See middle Image)

The stakes and any other part of the bot can also be edited very easily once in the "Edit Rules File".

If you require any data on the timing of goals to help with this or any other goal related strategy see the following thread which has every goal time for every match in every major league around the world going back more than 10 years in Excel and Json format which users can freely download
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=14776

With any automation bot always run in practice mode first to ensure everything is working fine, and repeat this each time you make any changes.

To see a video tutorial on how to download and import an automation file into your Bet Angel please see this link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7Im4pj683g
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

If your only Dutching the same scorelines in each match then just the one rule file is needed.

If you want to Dutch different scorelines based on who's playing then you will need to have multiple copies of the rule where you would edit the scores you want to dutch and save it as a different name.

To do this select the rule in the drop down menu then click edit rule and click on "save as" (this is the icon of a disk and plus sign) then rename the new file to whatever you want.

For ease of use you might want to re-name them from Dutch the Correct Score to something easy to refer to like
Dutch CS 0-0,1-0,0-1
Dutch CS 1-0,2-0,2-1,3-0

This will now appear as another file in your drop down list and its just a case of selecting the rule file you want to apply to a particular match
vladilyich

Brilliant Stuff Dallas.

Obviously I will change the scorelines and stakes to suit my own needs but once more thank you very,very much.
Spike

Many thanks Dallas for all you share its much appreciared.
Nthan

Thanks for sharing this method Dallas. Have you got any helpful advice on choosing the optimum scoreline for any particular match? I've currently got 0-0, 1-0, 0-1, 2-1 and a 0-0, 1-0, 0-1, 1-2 rules set up depending on whether the stronger side is home or away. Are there any other possible combinations I could use? Also, would you recommend using Soccer Mystic to look at potential outcomes (IP%)? Thanks again Dallas.
Dallas

Nthan wrote:Thanks for sharing this method Dallas. Have you got any helpful advice on choosing the optimum scoreline for any particular match? I've currently got 0-0, 1-0, 0-1, 2-1 and a 0-0, 1-0, 0-1, 1-2 rules set up depending on whether the stronger side is home or away. Are there any other possible combinations I could use? Also, would you recommend using Soccer Mystic to look at potential outcomes (IP%)? Thanks again Dallas.
You can use any combination your wish, if you thought it was going to be a home win you could use 1-0, 2-0, 3-0, 2-1 & 3-1 or if you think a high scoring game will happen 2-1, 1-2, 3-1, 1-3 & 2-2.
Soccer Mystic is an invaluable tool for displaying the odds movement during a game and help you with your decision making as the games progresses

This site is a excellent resource to pick your games from
http://www.soccerstats.com/
vladilyich

Just to give an idea or two to people unfamiliar with CS Dutching. You can incorporate the CS market within an overall strategy,for instance,if there was a strong favourite below 2.0 and you fancied a lay bet then you could back a few scores in their favour as cover for that lay bet,2-0,2-1,3-0,3-1 for example. If it was a Premier League side versus a lower league side you could lay the PL side and back 1-0,2-0,3-0 and any other home/away depending on whether the strong team was home or away.
An excellent strategy for a game where goals are expected is 2-1,1-2,3-1,1-3 and lay under 4.5 and put an offer in for the draw at say 4.0 or 5 if the score ends up 1-1 or 2-2. The possibilities are almost endless.
annuity

Many thanks Dallas.
ddbgoms

Could this automation rule for dutching also be made to apply to the HT score market?
Dallas

ddbgoms wrote:Could this automation rule for dutching also be made to apply to the HT score market?
Yes it can be used at anytime during the match.
ddbgoms

Forgive my novice abilities - what would I need to do differently to ensure it is the HT market and not the FT market?

I assume the answer is probably something simple, but I am slowly working my way through automation and dipping my toe in, so appreciate any help!
Dallas

Apart from selecting and applying the rule to the HT score market (rather than CS market) if memory serves me correctly the HT score markets have different Betfair row numbers for each score line.

So you would just need to make a note of what scores appears in which Betfair row number and select those in the 'Applies to' section for each score line you want to dutch
ddbgoms

Thank you for the heads up Dallas, I shall investigate further.
badwellmac

Hi there,

I am very interested in this bot, but I cannot find where to download it from !!

Sorry for being so thick, but I am new to the forum

Cheers

Karl
Dallas

Its in the opening post of this thread just below the video tutorial link on how to download, import and apply the files to a market

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”