Signal when Goals are Scored Guardian Automation Bot

stemiller78

FT Scalp Inrun.baf
Thanks as always Dallas. Would you mind taking a look?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

stemiller78 wrote:
Sat May 06, 2017 5:04 pm
FT Scalp Inrun.baf

Thanks as always Dallas. Would you mind taking a look?
That all looks fine, the signal parts are certainly set up correctly including your green up rule though i assume you still have to set that up with the arm times and triggers etc?

All i would maybe look at is which selections your applying the back/lay rules to. Currently if you pick a match where the draw odds start as 2nd fav as they fall during the game the draw could become fav then you'll start laying the draw and backing home team etc.

You have two options to make sure the correct rules stay applied to the same selections through out the match.

1) apply each rule to Betfair row index 1, 2 & 3
Home always appear in row 1
Away always appears in row 2
Draw always appears in row 3

2) leave them as they are but add a 'Fix market order' rule and trigger it once just before the match K.O and that will remember their order as they are at that moment no matter how the odds in the match move
IVKO14

HI, Dallas is there a way to PM you because I really need to discuss something with you. I tried but I don't have that option here :(
Dallas

IVKO14 wrote:
Mon May 08, 2017 5:52 pm
HI, Dallas is there a way to PM you because I really need to discuss something with you. I tried but I don't have that option here :(
If you click my name you can then send a PM
IVKO14

Dallas wrote:
Mon May 08, 2017 8:06 pm
IVKO14 wrote:
Mon May 08, 2017 5:52 pm
If you click my name you can then send a PM

Can you take a look, please :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

The files attached just look like the signal templates from the OP of this thread?

You need to click the green plus icon to start adding your back/lay bets to them then add some 'signal set' conditions to check that the signal named 'goal' is set (indicating a goal/s has been scored) before your back/lay can trigger.
iain3

Hi Dallas,

Forgive me if I've missed this, but in your initial post you say that:

"If you wish to use it on other over/under markets 0.5,3.5 & 4.5 etc) it will just require the number of ticks editing before setting any signal similar to the earlier rule."

I'd like to use this in the Over/Under 1.5 Goals Market. What would I need to adjust in the rules for this please?
Many thanks,

Iain.
Dallas

iain3 wrote:
Wed May 31, 2017 7:38 pm
Hi Dallas,

Forgive me if I've missed this, but in your initial post you say that:

"If you wish to use it on other over/under markets 0.5,3.5 & 4.5 etc) it will just require the number of ticks editing before setting any signal similar to the earlier rule."

I'd like to use this in the Over/Under 1.5 Goals Market. What would I need to adjust in the rules for this please?
Many thanks,

Iain.
In the relative odds condition of the 'set signal' rule its currently set to signal if the odds move by 10 ticks, - this is wht you would need to edit though i suspect you could leave it as it is for 1.5 goals as the odds will move even further, its only really need changing if you were using with 4.5, 5.5 etc were the odds may not move that much after a goal.

Monitor a few matches anyway just to be certain but any changes thats were you need to do them
iain3

Thanks Dallas, very much appreciated.

I'm trying to create an automation that will place an offset Lay bet after a goal in the Over 1.5 Goals market, then when a certain profit is reached (providing there's not a second goal before then), it will green-up.

I've just tried this on match, but the Lay bet triggered after 13 minutes and no sign of any goal. Luckily, as it happened the odds drifted anyway and it still greened up, though not the target profit I set, which was 50%. It's more like 10%.

I've got a lot to learn here and I'm sure I've made a good few mistakes. I've attached the rules file that I used. Would you mind taking a look please?

Many thanks,

Iain.
Dallas

iain3 wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:32 am

I'm trying to create an automation that will place an offset Lay bet after a goal in the Over 1.5 Goals market, then when a certain profit is reached (providing there's not a second goal before then), it will green-up.

I've just tried this on match, but the Lay bet triggered after 13 minutes and no sign of any goal. Luckily, as it happened the odds drifted anyway and it still greened up, though not the target profit I set, which was 50%. It's more like 10%.

I've got a lot to learn here and I'm sure I've made a good few mistakes. I've attached the rules file that I used. Would you mind taking a look please?

Many thanks,

Iain.
Wont get chance to check the file till this evening, but if it was an illiquid match with big gaps between the prices then that could of caused a premature trigger
iain3

Thanks Dallas, that is possible, but I'm sure the rules file I've created is not quite right too.

Iain.
Dallas

iain3 wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:06 pm
Thanks Dallas, that is possible, but I'm sure the rules file I've created is not quite right too.

Iain.
iain3 wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:32 am

Many thanks,

Iain.
Few minor things, i assume you want to lay (after a goal) then place a offset back bet? if so you need to tick the fill/kill to ensure your back bet is only placed after your lay is matched - you could also use 'offset with greening' here
The green up rule needs a 'Green All Profit condition' to tell it at what amount to trigger
iain3

Thanks so much, Dallas. I've made those changes now and will report back.

Iain.
iain3

Hi Dallas,

I've been trying this rule on a few evening matches and in a few of them there have been goals, but no bets were triggered.

Is there any chance you could have a look when you get a moment, please? I'd really appreciate it.

Iain.
Dallas

iain3 wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:04 pm
Hi Dallas,

I've been trying this rule on a few evening matches and in a few of them there have been goals, but no bets were triggered.

Is there any chance you could have a look when you get a moment, please? I'd really appreciate it.

Iain.
Yes i can take a look for you, before you post it just check you have guardian set properly and are refreshing as fast as possible (especially if you have dozens of markets in it) this link explains it further and how automation is effected by it
http://www.betangel.com/forum/viewtopic ... 37&t=11491

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”