Signal when Goals are Scored Guardian Automation Bot

AVRX

Dallas,

I have a question for you

How can I solve what I'm looking for?

I want to enter the market Over3.5 goals

I have 4 possible outcomes (1-2, 2-1, 0-3 and 3-0)

I'm only worth that 4 possible results on (1-2 and 0-3)

as active the signals for the goals of Team A and Team B

if Team A and Team B to detect 1-2 or 0-3 and set a goal to over 3.5 goals

sorry for my English that is not very good

thanks for the great job.
Dallas

AVRX wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:34 pm
Dallas,

I have a question for you

How can I solve what I'm looking for?

I want to enter the market Over3.5 goals

I have 4 possible outcomes (1-2, 2-1, 0-3 and 3-0)

I'm only worth that 4 possible results on (1-2 and 0-3)

as active the signals for the goals of Team A and Team B

if Team A and Team B to detect 1-2 or 0-3 and set a goal to over 3.5 goals

sorry for my English that is not very good

thanks for the great job.
Without a score feed, it would be impossible to which side has scored the goals in a O/U market as the odds would move the same no matter which team scored.
AVRX

then it is impossible to know if it marks team A or Team B?
ShaunWhite

Dallas wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:57 pm
Without a score feed, it would be impossible to which side has scored the goals in a O/U market as the odds would move the same no matter which team scored.
Could he do something using stored values and related markets? Linking CS to the OU?

I think the idea was first discussed in here viewtopic.php?f=37&t=13273&hilit=correct+score But before the advent of stored values!

If you read the CS market in BF order, the first sensible lay price is the current score? Very vague memories of it. Then you could set a shared stored value to the CS line that was found, or to a two digit value to represent the curenct score 31, 20, 22 etc.

It's just therory, I've never used related markets but I guess the stored values in the CS and OU markets can be shared?
Dallas

ShaunWhite wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:33 am
Dallas wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:57 pm
Could he do something using stored values and related markets? Linking CS to the OU?

I think the idea was first discussed in here viewtopic.php?f=37&t=13273&hilit=correct+score But before the advent of stored values!

If you read the CS market in BF order, the first sensible lay price is the current score? Very vague memories of it. Then you could set a shared stored value to the CS line that was found, or to a two digit value to represent the curenct score 31, 20, 22 etc.

It's just therory, I've never used related markets but I guess the stored values in the CS and OU markets can be shared?
It is possible and I did actually type as much but when posting the last reply but deleted it at the last minute before posting as it would take a lot of setting up and be difficult even for an experienced users to create, the best way would probably be with the MO market using a combination of goal Signals and shared stored values to transfer the info into the OU market. Even if typed the detailed instructions for someone so new to automation I'd have to go into so much detail it would take an age and I'm not sure they would be able to follow it

PS AVRX
You don't need to keep sending me multiple PM's, I get dozens every week and try to respond to them all but do it in the order they arrive and as fast as I can
AVRX

Ok Dallas,

when you can, you answer me

Thank you
Banthorpe

Hiya

Just tried to attach this file and get the message that this cant be used as an automation file Any ideas anyone
Dallas

Banthorpe wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:58 pm
Hiya

Just tried to attach this file and get the message that this cant be used as an automation file Any ideas anyone
Have you imported it into Guardian as per the screenshots in the opening post?
Banthorpe

Yeah I have The message says it can only be used as an automation servant
Dallas

Banthorpe wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:26 pm
Yeah I have The message says it can only be used as an automation servant
Have you modified any of it and selected an option that can only be used as a servant rule (ie, using servant context stake)?
Banthorpe

Yeah Did put a place a bet rule that uses contest stake but can change this to just a fixed stake Many Thanks
Banthorpe

Have changed the staking and got it too attach and all ok although doesnt seem to fire so have altered something incorrectly. I have a signal value condition attached to the bets named goal set to equal 1 as I want the home team to be one nil up I have this set to the selection should it be for the market as thats the only thing I can think of that maybe stopping it firing

There is a couple of other condition such as Back price of home team should be less than 1.5 but think thats quite straightforward and shouldnt be stopping it firing

Many Thanks
Dallas

Banthorpe wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:42 pm
Have changed the staking and got it too attach and all ok although doesnt seem to fire so have altered something incorrectly. I have a signal value condition attached to the bets named goal set to equal 1 as I want the home team to be one nil up I have this set to the selection should it be for the market as thats the only thing I can think of that maybe stopping it firing

There is a couple of other condition such as Back price of home team should be less than 1.5 but think thats quite straightforward and shouldnt be stopping it firing

Many Thanks
Yes the signals are set on the market so any condition you use needs to test for this (and not a signal on a selection)
goonasi

Superb work Dallas, Thank you.
logicoj

Hi

Please can I check one step:

"and if you wanted to back or lay a team during the 1st half but only if they were 2 goals ahead on your back/lay rule you would add the condition

'Signal value condition' is 'equal' to – goal 2"

Would this be "the market" or for "the selection"

Thanks

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”