Lay the Draw @ Half Time if 0-0 Guardian Automation Bot

richjulian15

Is it possible to adapt this rule to LTD at 1-1 also?

Im looking to remove the filter on the fav and jus LTD at HT if 0-0 or 1-1.

I can only create something that will LTD regardless of score - as in, it could LTD at HT even if 2-0/0-2

Any help would be greatfully recieved.
Dallas

richjulian15 wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:56 pm
Is it possible to adapt this rule to LTD at 1-1 also?

Im looking to remove the filter on the fav and jus LTD at HT if 0-0 or 1-1.

I can only create something that will LTD regardless of score - as in, it could LTD at HT even if 2-0/0-2

Any help would be greatfully recieved.
Yes it can be done but requires the use of different signals, if you remove all existing signals and copy the signal goals rules from here
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=12490

Then you'll need to add another set/modify signal rule to set a signal (call it first)
this will need a 'Signal value condition
is the value of the signal named goal equal to 1

Then you'll need to add another set/modify signal rule to a set a signal (call it stop)
this will need a 'Signal value condition'
is the value of the signal named goal equal to 2

Then on the lay bet you'll need the following conditions
Signal value condition
is the signal named goal
set with a value of 0

Signal set condition
is the signal named first
set with a value

Signal set condition
is the signal named stop
NOT set with a value

That should do it
Steve17

Hi could somebody help me I would like to add a rule to my lay the draw so that it only triggers when 2-2 how would I add this
marka2014

Hi. I'm a matched better and new to trading. Been trying this manually and quite successfully so far. I normally go for a strong favourite that hasn't managed to score or a 1-1 (which seems even better) and being doing this about 70 based on a YouTube video. Any reason not to back a strong favourite? Also, is there anyway to look at match statistics and apply rules? Thanks, Mark.
aceporty

Couple of questions regarding this automation and LTD@HT in general.

Does this automation still work in high liquidity markets £30,000 and above ?

Does anyone have a shared automation that I could download for 1-1 @HT ?

Regards,

ACE
Dallas

aceporty wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:51 pm
Couple of questions regarding this automation and LTD@HT in general.

Does this automation still work in high liquidity markets £30,000 and above ?

Does anyone have a shared automation that I could download for 1-1 @HT ?

Regards,

ACE
The higher the liquidity and fewer price gaps the better it works
You could use signals to find 1-1 score lines, if doing that I'd use the regular LTD rule then add the goal signals rules to it
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=11309
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=12490
T84UK

I'm modifying this bot to my own settings however I'm wondering if someone could help with one thing. I would like the Bot to check the match liquidity before kickoff. I would like to set it so it only takes into account matches that have at least 20k of bets matched. I have found the bot to be quite unpredictable on the lesser known games. I had a couple of games the other day where the bot layed the draw when the scores were 1-1 and also layed a game which was 0-2 at half time.
Dallas

T84UK wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:58 pm
I'm modifying this bot to my own settings however I'm wondering if someone could help with one thing. I would like the Bot to check the match liquidity before kickoff. I would like to set it so it only takes into account matches that have at least 20k of bets matched. I have found the bot to be quite unpredictable on the lesser known games. I had a couple of games the other day where the bot layed the draw when the scores were 1-1 and also layed a game which was 0-2 at half time.
If you add a 'Set/Modify Signal' rule armed for a few seconds before KO then on the signal tab set a signal on the market (give it whatever name you want)
Then on the conditions tab add a volume condition

Basically, if the volume is greater than £X then a signal gets set on the market

Finally on the existing lay bet rule add a 'Signal Set' Condition
Is the signal named (whatever you called it)
Set with a value

So the lay bet triggers if a signal is set, and the signal is set if the volume is greater than £X
T84UK

Thanks for your help. Ill give this a go.
smiffy042

Hi guys, I'm new here so go lightly on me. :D
I'm wondering if somebody could point me in the right direction. I'd like to automate laying the current correct score or backing overs for +1 goal at half time. For example - man u 2-0 Southampton at ht - I want to either back over 2.5 or lay 2-0 at ht.

Any help would be much appreciated
Thanks
Dallas

smiffy042 wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:31 pm
Hi guys, I'm new here so go lightly on me. :D
I'm wondering if somebody could point me in the right direction. I'd like to automate laying the current correct score or backing overs for +1 goal at half time. For example - man u 2-0 Southampton at ht - I want to either back over 2.5 or lay 2-0 at ht.

Any help would be much appreciated
Thanks
If you check the prices at HT of the next O/U goals market you'll find they'll fall within a certain odds range.

You'll then just need a lay bet rule with 2 x fixed odds condition to create a odds range for your lay to trigger (see the example below on creating a range)
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=17622
stumpyfingers

Hi all, i am sorry if i have posted this in the wrong place or if it has already been asked.

I am looking to lay the draw @ half time if 0-0 and back 1-1 i would then like to green up when the score is 2-1.

I am a complete newbie and any help would be much appreciated :D
Dallas

stumpyfingers wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:36 am
Hi all, i am sorry if i have posted this in the wrong place or if it has already been asked.

I am looking to lay the draw @ half time if 0-0 and back 1-1 i would then like to green up when the score is 2-1.

I am a complete newbie and any help would be much appreciated :D
You can certainly use this rule as your starting point, you'd then need to go onto the Stored value tab and store a value on the event
(you can use use the value of 1 as your entered amount)

Next you'd need a whole new automation file to apply to the CS market with a 'Place lay bet' rule and a stored value condition to test for the stroed value for the event from above

Which market is it you then want to green up at 2-1 is it just the CS or both?
It is quiet an advanced thing to set up if your new to automation so you may need to post back if you get stuck
stumpyfingers

Hi, thank you.

I think i understand what your saying. I will give it a try and test in practice mode wish me luck.
stumpyfingers

Also it would be the Lay the draw (match odds) market that would green up at 2-1 or 1-2. The back bet would just run till the end of the match obviously winning if the score is 1-1

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”