Lay the Draw @ Half Time if 0-0 Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

This is a basic Guardian automation rule for use on Soccer markets

The bot will perform the well-known and popular strategy of laying the draw at HT if the score is 0-0 and will then green up if a goal is scored during the 2nd half.

This strategy is best used on matches that don’t have a strong favourite. For this reason, it starts by setting a signal 1 minute before K.O only if the odds of the fav is above 2.30 (this means it can be applied to all the days matches and it will filter out the matches with a strong fav and exclude them).

Once the match starts if a goal is scored during the first half the odds of the draw will rise by several ticks and if this happens another signal is set which will now prevent the lay bet being triggered at Half-Time).

So during the Half time interval, the bot now checks for these two earlier signals and will only place the lay if;

A signal was set pre K.O identifying that the match did nt have a strong fav.
A signal has NOT been set during the first half indicating a goal has not yet been scored so is still 0-0.

To use the file just click on the Lay the Draw @ HT if 0-0.Baf attachment link below and this will download it to your computer, then with guardian open on the "Automation" tab click "Import a Rules File" as shown in the image, once imported it will now appear in the drop down box just above, you can now apply it to any markets you have added into guardian.

The stake size and number of ticks used can be edited very easily by clicking on "Edit Rules File" then click on the "Parameters" tab and change to whatever you require.

Lay the Draw at HT if 1-1, 2-2 etc
If you would like to lay the draw at HT if its any other draw scoreline then see this thread to add a signal rules file into this file
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=12490

If you require any data on the timing of goals to help with this or any other goal related strategy see the following thread which has every goal time for every match in every major league around the world going back more than 10 years in Excel and Json format which users can freely download
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=14776

With any automation bot always run in practice mode first to ensure everything is working fine, and repeat this each time you make any changes.

To see a video tutorial on how to download and import an automation file into your Bet Angel please see this link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7Im4pj683g
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Abraquay

If i'm wanting to back over or under a certain amount of goals when it is 0-0 at half time
can i just modify the rule to have a back bet and then either row 1 for under 2.5 or row 2 for over 2.5 e.t.c.
Dallas

Abraquay wrote:If i'm wanting to back over or under a certain amount of goals when it is 0-0 at half time
can i just modify the rule to have a back bet and then either row 1 for under 2.5 or row 2 for over 2.5 e.t.c.
It would be easier if you started with the O/U 2.5 signal bot from here
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=12490

Then yes you can just add a HT Back Bet rule with a signal condition to check there has been no goals yet scored
badboy13

Is there a reason it is set to lay 2nd best price at half time?
Dallas

badboy13 wrote:Is there a reason it is set to lay 2nd best price at half time?
Only to increase the chance its matched at the first attempt
richjulian15

Heidenheim have just scored but the bots not picking up the suspension in the market nor is it greening up? Can you advise please?

LeTiss

Yes, sadly that is something that happens far too often in football markets.

There isn't always a suspension when there's a goal, sometimes the market just stays 'In Play' and the prices are just cleared (unless somebody has 'keep bets' registered)

If you're using automated strategies, I can imagine this could be problem at times
runnerjp

Hello,

New to betangel and setting up automation - i have used the script for the HT 0-0 market but the script/bot does not fire.

any reason this did not fire as was 0-0 at ht :S
murdok

and if the if the score is 1-1 the boot will triggered ???

I think this rule is not working properly. the score of the game at this point , mint 47 Vancouver 2 ( 1 - 0 ) Colorado Springs

Dallas

murdok wrote:
Sun May 14, 2017 11:33 pm
and if the if the score is 1-1 the boot will triggered ???

I think this rule is not working properly. the score of the game at this point , mint 47 Vancouver 2 ( 1 - 0 ) Colorado Springs
The match you have applied it to has had barely 2k matched even after a hour of play so has gaps of several ticks all over the place so its going to set signals incorrectly.
I would suggest finding decent liquidity games with at least several thousand matched before the match has even Kicked Off
cybernet69

From my experience you need at least 30,000 matched volume for any LTD strategy to work.

Also, it works best (Currently) statistically on Dutch and German leagues.
murdok

i will try that thx guys :D
iain3

I've modified this rule file, to back the Under 3.5 Goals Market if the score is 0-0 at Half Time. But it doesn't seem to be working - no bets are being placed.

I've attached the rules file, please can anyone take a look and see if you spot where I've gone wrong?

Thanks,

Iain.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Signal is applied to Betfair row 3, which doesn't exist in over/under markets
iain3

Thanks Dallas,

I've changed that, but it's still not working. AT least two of the matches I was on earlier were 0-0 at half time, but no bets being placed.

Iain.

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”