Lay Current Correct Score in Final 10mins Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

This is a basic Guardian automation rule which for use on in-play soccer markets.

The bot will lay the current score (in the correct score market) around the 80min mark, it will place a lay bet for a £2.50 liability then once matched it will repeat this every 2.5mins until either 4 lays have been placed or there has been a goal.

The later a goal is scored the better as this will mean more lays have been placed so your profit will be greater, should there be no goal for either team the maximum loss you can incur is -£10 (4x£2.50).

It will ignore score lines where at least one team has scored 4 or more goals as these are all covered by the ‘Any Other Home Win’, ‘Any Other Away Win’ & ‘Any Other Draw’. It does this by setting a signal on the Betfair Rows these markets always appear in (Rows 17, 18 & 19) at half time and used these signals to exclude trades from these rows later in the game.

To use the file just click on the file attachment named; Lay the Current Correct Score.Baf below and this will download it to your computer, then with guardian open on the "Automation" tab click "Import a Rules File" as shown in the image, once imported it will now appear in the drop down box just above, you can now apply it to any markets you have added into guardian.

The stake sizes etc can be edited very easily by clicking on "Edit Rules File" then click on the "Parameters" tab and change to whatever you require.

If you require any data on the timing of goals to help with this or any other goal related strategy see the following thread which has every goal time for every match in every major league around the world going back more than 10 years in Excel and Json format which users can freely download
https://www.betangel.com/forum/viewtopi ... =6&t=14776

With any automation bot always run in practice mode first to ensure everything is working fine, and repeat this each time you make any changes.
To see a video tutorial on how to download and import an automation file into your Bet Angel please see this link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7Im4pj683g
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mariustudor

Hi,

Can somebody to help me with a file for automatic bot please?

Conditions or signals
1.before KO, favorite to have a maximum of 1.8 for winning
2. In 75 minutes he was equal
3. we have 4.30 ​​minute intervals starting with 75 minutesfrom started for lay the draw, if at the first entry is less than or equal to 1.6(lay the draw)
4. back all as soon as the market reopens after the first goal
5. Any further suggestion is welcome
A second file with
The same setting just that instead of laying the draw, let lay the dog if in the 75th minute the dog drives with a maximum goal
Thanks in advance and remain grateful (being a novice in angel bet and English is not my strong point :(
Dallas

mariustudor wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:27 pm
Hi,

Can somebody to help me with a file for automatic bot please?

Conditions or signals
1.before KO, favorite to have a maximum of 1.8 for winning
2. In 75 minutes he was equal
3. we have 4.30 ​​minute intervals starting with 75 minutesfrom started for lay the draw, if at the first entry is less than or equal to 1.6(lay the draw)
4. back all as soon as the market reopens after the first goal
5. Any further suggestion is welcome
A second file with
The same setting just that instead of laying the draw, let lay the dog if in the 75th minute the dog drives with a maximum goal
Thanks in advance and remain grateful (being a novice in angel bet and English is not my strong point :(
I dont fully understand what your asking for can you try and give a clearer example starting with what market/selection you want to trade?
mariustudor

Hi,
Thank you for replay.

Please see below one exemple:

Match : Dinamo- CSU Craiova
1.Before KO:

match BACK odds:

1.7 3.5 5.2

(signal for qualify this match because back odds on KO is less than 1.8)

In min 75 , score is draw(0-0 or 1-1 or 2-2 or 3-3)

Now, bot entry with LAY THE DRAW with 10 $.

Between min. 79 to 82 second entry for LAY THE DRAW with 10 $

Between min. 82 to 86 theard entry for LAY THE DRAW with 10 $

Between min 86 to 90 forth entry for LAY THE DRAW with 10 $

Bot need to BACK ALL IN PROFIT (check out) after one minutes from first gool

( if is gool in min 85,- dosen't matter witch team- bot make BACK in profit for first 3 entry and NOT entry again for forth time with LAY THE DRAW)
Thank you again and think now you can help me with this setting.

Marius
Dallas

I think this is what your asking so try in practice mode until your sure, anything not right you should be able to edit quickly and easily.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mariustudor

thank you so much, I will inform if is great or need to modity something after testing in practice mode.

Thanks again for your spand time for me :)
diogo49

How did you go on this?
sarkec

Hello.

When I try to import this to BA PRO, it says it's unable to load, because it was created with an another version of BA.
Do you got an updated version for this baf?

Thanks
Dallas

sarkec wrote:
Mon May 08, 2017 11:19 am
Hello.

When I try to import this to BA PRO, it says it's unable to load, because it was created with an another version of BA.

Thanks
You need to be running Bet Angel V1.47 or above for this to work
https://www.betangel.com/download/?product=BetAngelPro
sarkec

Dallas wrote:
Mon May 08, 2017 11:21 am
sarkec wrote:
Mon May 08, 2017 11:19 am
Hello.

Thanks
You need to be running Bet Angel V1.47 or above for this to work
https://www.betangel.com/download/?product=BetAngelPro
Understood, thanks!
Lester239

Can someone help, how do I get this bot to identify a fav say below price of 2 from the start, I only then want the bot to lay the correct score in last 10 mins if Fav is either losing or drawing. If Fav from start is winning then don't want lay bet to go in. Many thanks in advance
Dallas

Lester239 wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:16 pm
Can someone help, how do I get this bot to identify a fav say below price of 2 from the start, I only then want the bot to lay the correct score in last 10 mins if Fav is either losing or drawing. If Fav from start is winning then don't want lay bet to go in. Many thanks in advance
There is no conditions that can look across at other markets, you could possible do a work around but it will be tricky to do it accurately
Lester239

Ok thanks Dallas
Lester239

Thought it could be hard. Now if ur saying it's tricky Dallas then it must be impossible 😂
Coups90

Hey!

Is there a way to alter this to do LAY CURRENT SCORE @ HT? I know you can just change the minutes of the bet but what if the current score isnt the favourite as this rule assumes?

Regards,

Liam

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”