Lay Current Correct Score in Final 10mins Guardian Automation Bot

mejmon

I had about 10 markets and refresh interval 500 millieseconds.
Dallas

mejmon wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:33 pm
I had about 10 markets and refresh interval 500 millieseconds.
Ok that shouldn't of effected it then - i assume you already had the markets added before KO (and were not added mid way through the match)
If so if you add some more then post a screen shot of your whole guardian page ill see if anything can be spotted from that
mejmon

Thank you Dallas. That must have been the problem. I thought I could at it when the match had started.
Dallas

mejmon wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:39 am
Thank you Dallas. That must have been the problem. I thought I could at it when the match had started.
No the matches need to be added before KO otherwise all the timings used in the rule will be out - and is what will of caused it not to trigger.
Dallas

For anyone using this type of strategy I have produced the stats and chart on the chances of a goal 80+ from various European leagues. A few months back there were several posts made by an individual claiming matches with a early goal also produced more late goals after 80+ so I thought i might as well add those stats also - I think the answer to this is quiet clear in the image below

Late Goal Chances.JPG

As its relevant to this bot that can be downloaded on the opening page from this thread i just thought I'd add it for anyone who might be interested.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Smh77

Thank you for taken the time to share this stratergy dallas i,ve had some promising results since using it. Can you tell me if i can add a number of shots on target during a match to the rule?
Dallas

Smh77 wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:36 am
Thank you for taken the time to share this stratergy dallas i,ve had some promising results since using it. Can you tell me if i can add a number of shots on target during a match to the rule?
No there is no condition that can look at this as the information is not available via the BF API.
rogert771

this will go on Match odds and i can lay this only if score is 1-1 2-2 etc. ?
Dallas

rogert771 wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:29 pm
this will go on Match odds and i can lay this only if score is 1-1 2-2 etc. ?
Yes, it already ignores certain high scorelines, so you can use this same method to ignore any others your not intrested in
Jamarco

Hello everyone

When I try to import this file it shows me an error saying that it was created with a different version of Bet Angel and is not compatible...

How should I proceed?
Dallas

Jamarco wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:47 pm
Hello everyone

When I try to import this file it shows me an error saying that it was created with a different version of Bet Angel and is not compatible...

How should I proceed?
You just need to be using the latest Betfair version of Bet Angel V1.49
https://www.betangel.com/download/?product=BetAngelPro
Jossy_79

Hi. I'm starting to play with correct scores. Quick question - this bot seems to select the current score by looking for the favourite score - I'm assuming this would be a risky approach earlier on in the match? For example the underdog scores to make it 0-1 then the favourite is probably more likely to be 1-1 or 2-1? I've been looking at creating a strategy to lay the current score if the first goal in the match happens between 65-75 mins (so lay 0-1 or 1-0). I figure I'll need:

i) a signal that tells me when a goal has been scored (would arming if the odds drop on 0-0 be the right way to go?)
ii) a signal to identify the current score (see question above)
iii) a rule to place a lay bet on the current score

Any advice on the questions above would be fantastic!

Thanks,

Jossy
Dallas

Jossy_79 wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:14 pm
Hi. I'm starting to play with correct scores. Quick question - this bot seems to select the current score by looking for the favourite score - I'm assuming this would be a risky approach earlier on in the match? For example the underdog scores to make it 0-1 then the favourite is probably more likely to be 1-1 or 2-1? I've been looking at creating a strategy to lay the current score if the first goal in the match happens between 65-75 mins (so lay 0-1 or 1-0). I figure I'll need:

i) a signal that tells me when a goal has been scored (would arming if the odds drop on 0-0 be the right way to go?)
ii) a signal to identify the current score (see question above)
iii) a rule to place a lay bet on the current score

Any advice on the questions above would be fantastic!

Thanks,

Jossy
The way the file is made it can only use the 'fav' if triggered in the final 10 mins.

Setting it to trigger mid match could be quiet difficult, unless your targetting matches with similar start odds where you could check the approx odds at a given time.

You could certainly set a signal when 0-0 is 1000 that would identify the first goal after that it would be trial an error with the above.
Dallas

It might be easier to use the over/under markets
ie, add O/U, 1.5, 2.5, 3.5, 4.5 etc to guardian for each match, then at 65-75mins trigger a bet if the overs <2.2

If the match score at 65mins is 1-2 then the O/U 1.5, 2.5 will be closed so no rule will trigger, the 4.5 will have much higher Over odds so that leaves just the 3.5 market for the rule to trigger on.
Of course you will need to check the approx odds of the next O/U around the time you want the rule to trigger but you should see they fall into a similar odds range
ShaunWhite

With market selection being the key to bot sucess, if you want to lay the current score in the final 10mins, run it on any Palace game. :cry: Oh how I wish the team you support was down to free will rather than determined by geography.

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”