Lay the Draw & Green Up after a Goal by Checking 0-0 CS

Dallas

These are basic Guardian automation files for use on Football markets.

This is a reworked version of the original Lay the Draw Strategy, the key difference is instead of triggering a green up bet if the draw odds have risen (as this can also happen when a red card is given) this version now uses a 2nd automation file which is applied to the CS market to continually test the 0-0 scoreline.

There are therefore two files to download, the main ‘lay the draw file’ which is, of course, applied to the match odds market and will place a £10 lay bet on the draw at the best price 1 minute before K.O, during the match if a goal is scored it will then green up, it will do this approx. 60secs after the market unsuspends allowing time for it to reform so that you green up at a good price.

The second file called ‘Check 0-0 CS and Store Value file’ this is to be applied to the Correct Score market, its job is simply to store the price of the 0-0 scoreline and share that with the main lay the draw file.

So, after adding the match odds and Correct score markets to guardian for each game you’re interested in and applying the relevant files to each it would look like this on your main guardian page

LTD and CS Guardian.JPG

How it Works

When the match kicks off the ‘Check 0-0 CS and Store value’ file will continually store the current back price of the 0-0 score line every 60 seconds as a ‘stored value’ on the 'Event' which I’ve named ‘odds’.
'By storing the value at the 'Event' level it means any other market from the same fixture can reference and use it - but for this example, its only being referenced by the lay the draw file applied to the match odds market'

The green up rule within the lay the draw file then has a ‘Stored value condition’ to test if the value of the stored value named ‘odds’ is greater than 40 (ie, the price on the 0-0 CS must be greater than 40 before this green up rule is able to trigger).

The reason this works is because during a football match even if a score line is no longer achievable people can still bet on it, so you will always see money still offering to lay usually at 1000 in the hope that someone mis-clicks and backs – even at these odds it’s a sure thing if that result is impossible.
You could set the conditions to test for a back price of 1000.0 instead of 40 as 1000 is what will be offered in almost every major match following a goal, but if you want to run it on low-level matches with less traded money odds then of 1000 won’t always appear even after a goal so using a price around 40 allows the files to be run on a wider range of matches

To use these files just click on the following two links below ’Lay the Draw.Baf’ and ‘Check 0-0 CS and Store Value.Baf’ and this will download them to your computer, then with guardian open on the "Automation" tab click "Import a Rules File" as shown in the image, once imported it will now appear in the drop-down box just above, you can now apply them to any markets you have added into guardian.

Once you have it imported into your Guardian the stake size along with any other aspects of this file can be edited very easily by clicking on "Edit Rules File".

With any automation bot always run in practice mode first to ensure everything is working fine, and repeat this each time you make any changes.

To see a video tutorial on how to download and import an automation file into your Bet Angel please see this link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7Im4pj683g
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JTEDL

Nice work, just in time for the new season!
acecard

This is amazing, thanks! I just created the exact same thing myself today so great to be able to look at your examples to check my methodology and see where I had missed things! Loving these stored values rules; seems like a much simpler and reliable way of monitoring scorelines than using signals, given the confusion that can happen with things like red cards.

I wanted to ask about checking for 0-1 and 1-0 scorelines for using LTD with a strong home favourite. My logic has stored values for 0-0, 0-1 and 1-0. To determine a home favourite goal in order to green up, my automation looks for odds of over 40 (or whatever chosen odds) on 0-0 and 0-1. In a similar fashion, an away goal would be signalled by odds over 40 on 0-0 and 1-0, after which I would red up. Does this sound correct?

I did initially have 2-0, 3-0, 0-2 and 0-3 being monitored as well, however I decided that was just adding extra complication unnecessarily, given that I want to be out after a first goal only. Do you think those extra scorelines would be worth adding in at all?

In cases where I want to enter say at half time if the score is still 0-0, I have simply reversed the rule to say that I only want to enter if the 0-0 odds are below 40.

Thanks
acecard

Actually I woke up this morning with a fresh mind and realised that what I was doing was unnecessary as you only need to monitor 0-0 if you are getting out after the first goal. You would apply the green up rule irrespective of who scored and the only difference would be whether you made a profit or a loss, which the automation logic doesn't care about.

Sorry!!
diago73

Hi! I'm new to this forum. I thank Peter for the new Lay The Draw automation file . I would like to ask how I can modify the file in this way: place Lay bet only below at odds 3 after the match has started and score is 0-0.Thank you!
Dallas

diago73 wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:27 pm
Hi! I'm new to this forum. I thank Peter for the new Lay The Draw automation file . I would like to ask how I can modify the file in this way: place Lay bet only below at odds 3 after the match has started and score is 0-0.Thank you!

On the signal tab of the green up, rule chose the action 'set signal' on 'market' and give it a name of your choice

Then on the lay bet rule on the General tab change the arm time to in-play and set the times its able to trigger in
and on the parameters tab change it to 'Place at' to fixed odds 3.0
then add a condition 'Signal set'
Is the signal named (whatever you called it from above)
on the market
NOT set with a value

That will do it,

PS, I'm not Peter his forum username is 'Euler'
diago73

Dallas wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:08 pm
diago73 wrote:

On the signal tab of the green up, rule chose the action 'set signal' on 'market' and give it a name of your choice

Then on the lay bet rule on the General tab change the arm time to in-play and set the times its able to trigger in
on the market
NOT set with a value

That will do it,

Sorry!
diago73

Dallas wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:08 pm
diago73 wrote:

on the market
NOT set with a value

That will do it,

Sorry and thank you for your explanation!
friendd909

Thanks for this - I'm looking for a bot to LTD at HT but only if 0-0 at HT. Is this possible?
Dallas

friendd909 wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:05 pm
Thanks for this - I'm looking for a bot to LTD at HT but only if 0-0 at HT. Is this possible?
Yes there is already one made in the shared files football section
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=12886
friendd909

Dallas wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:15 pm
friendd909 wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:05 pm
Yes there is already one made in the shared files football section
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=12886
Sorry yes I saw that straight after I posted. Having looked at it though it seems to work by reading the fav odds pre match whereas I would want to use this on games where there may be a clear favourite. I presume I would therefore need to link it to the 0-0 price instead?
PureEnergy8

Dallas wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:08 pm

This is a reworked version of the original Lay the Draw Strategy, the key difference is instead of triggering a green up bet if the draw odds have risen (as this can also happen when a red card is given) this version now uses a 2nd automation file which is applied to the CS market to continually test the 0-0 scoreline.

There are therefore two files to download, the main ‘lay the draw file’ which is, of course, applied to the match odds market and will place a £10 lay bet on the draw at the best price 1 minute before K.O, during the match if a goal is scored it will then green up, it will do this approx. 60secs after the market unsuspends allowing time for it to reform so that you green up at a good price.

The second file called ‘Check 0-0 CS and Store Value file’ this is to be applied to the Correct Score market, its job is simply to store the price of the 0-0 scoreline and share that with the main lay the draw file.

So, after adding the match odds and Correct score markets to guardian for each game you’re interested in and applying the relevant files to each it would look like this on your main guardian page

LTD and CS Guardian.JPG

How it Works

When the match kicks off the ‘Check 0-0 CS and Store value’ file will continually store the current back price of the 0-0 score line every 60 seconds as a ‘stored value’ on the 'Event' which I’ve named ‘odds’.
'By storing the value at the 'Event' level it means any other market from the same fixture can reference and use it - but for this example, its only being referenced by the lay the draw file applied to the match odds market'

The green up rule within the lay the draw file then has a ‘Stored value condition’ to test if the value of the stored value named ‘odds’ is greater than 40 (ie, the price on the 0-0 CS must be greater than 40 before this green up rule is able to trigger).

The reason this works is because during a football match even if a score line is no longer achievable people can still bet on it, so you will always see money still offering to lay usually at 1000 in the hope that someone mis-clicks and backs – even at these odds it’s a sure thing if that result is impossible.
You could set the conditions to test for a back price of 1000.0 instead of 40 as 1000 is what will be offered in almost every major match following a goal, but if you want to run it on low-level matches with less traded money odds then of 1000 won’t always appear even after a goal so using a price around 40 allows the files to be run on a wider range of matches

To use these files just click on the following two links below ’Lay the Draw.Baf’ and ‘Check 0-0 CS and Store Value.Baf’ and this will download them to your computer, then with guardian open on the "Automation" tab click "Import a Rules File" as shown in the image, once imported it will now appear in the drop-down box just above, you can now apply them to any markets you have added into guardian.

Once you have it imported into your Guardian the stake size along with any other aspects of this file can be edited very easily by clicking on "Edit Rules File".

With any automation bot always run in practice mode first to ensure everything is working fine, and repeat this each time you make any changes.

To see a video tutorial on how to download and import an automation file into your Bet Angel please see this link
Is it possible to do this but after a goal, remove the liability out the draw so its scratch. And have the profit greened both teams?

Thanks

Scott
Dallas

PureEnergy8 wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:00 am
Dallas wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:08 pm

LTD and CS Guardian.JPG

How it Works

Is it possible to do this but after a goal, remove the liability out the draw so its scratch. And have the profit greened both teams?

Thanks

Scott

Yes, if you change the staking method to 'By Liability (back and lay)' for the lay rule

Then change the green up rule type to a back bet rule type and use the same staking mathod
Dadders

Dallas, can I please ask. Would it be possible to modify this bot to check all scores and then place a Back bet on the current score at Half Time?
Trade 500

Dallas or anyone, is there a way to set this up so it triggers only at half time if the score remains 0-0. I am guessing I can adjust the event time to 00:46:00 but I dont know how to get it to only trigger if the score is 0-0. I wouldnt want to lay the draw when one team has already scored.

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”