Lay the Draw & Green Up after a Goal by Checking 0-0 CS

friendd909

Dallas wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:15 pm
friendd909 wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:05 pm
Thanks for this - I'm looking for a bot to LTD at HT but only if 0-0 at HT. Is this possible?
Yes there is already one made in the shared files football section
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=12886
Sorry yes I saw that straight after I posted. Having looked at it though it seems to work by reading the fav odds pre match whereas I would want to use this on games where there may be a clear favourite. I presume I would therefore need to link it to the 0-0 price instead?
PureEnergy8

Dallas wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:08 pm
These are basic Guardian automation files for use on Football markets.

This is a reworked version of the original Lay the Draw Strategy, the key difference is instead of triggering a green up bet if the draw odds have risen (as this can also happen when a red card is given) this version now uses a 2nd automation file which is applied to the CS market to continually test the 0-0 scoreline.

There are therefore two files to download, the main ‘lay the draw file’ which is, of course, applied to the match odds market and will place a £10 lay bet on the draw at the best price 1 minute before K.O, during the match if a goal is scored it will then green up, it will do this approx. 60secs after the market unsuspends allowing time for it to reform so that you green up at a good price.

The second file called ‘Check 0-0 CS and Store Value file’ this is to be applied to the Correct Score market, its job is simply to store the price of the 0-0 scoreline and share that with the main lay the draw file.

So, after adding the match odds and Correct score markets to guardian for each game you’re interested in and applying the relevant files to each it would look like this on your main guardian page

LTD and CS Guardian.JPG

How it Works

When the match kicks off the ‘Check 0-0 CS and Store value’ file will continually store the current back price of the 0-0 score line every 60 seconds as a ‘stored value’ on the 'Event' which I’ve named ‘odds’.
'By storing the value at the 'Event' level it means any other market from the same fixture can reference and use it - but for this example, its only being referenced by the lay the draw file applied to the match odds market'

The green up rule within the lay the draw file then has a ‘Stored value condition’ to test if the value of the stored value named ‘odds’ is greater than 40 (ie, the price on the 0-0 CS must be greater than 40 before this green up rule is able to trigger).

The reason this works is because during a football match even if a score line is no longer achievable people can still bet on it, so you will always see money still offering to lay usually at 1000 in the hope that someone mis-clicks and backs – even at these odds it’s a sure thing if that result is impossible.
You could set the conditions to test for a back price of 1000.0 instead of 40 as 1000 is what will be offered in almost every major match following a goal, but if you want to run it on low-level matches with less traded money odds then of 1000 won’t always appear even after a goal so using a price around 40 allows the files to be run on a wider range of matches

To use these files just click on the following two links below ’Lay the Draw.Baf’ and ‘Check 0-0 CS and Store Value.Baf’ and this will download them to your computer, then with guardian open on the "Automation" tab click "Import a Rules File" as shown in the image, once imported it will now appear in the drop-down box just above, you can now apply them to any markets you have added into guardian.

Once you have it imported into your Guardian the stake size along with any other aspects of this file can be edited very easily by clicking on "Edit Rules File".

With any automation bot always run in practice mode first to ensure everything is working fine, and repeat this each time you make any changes.

To see a video tutorial on how to download and import an automation file into your Bet Angel please see this link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7Im4pj683g
Is it possible to do this but after a goal, remove the liability out the draw so its scratch. And have the profit greened both teams?

Thanks

Scott
Dallas

PureEnergy8 wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:00 am
Dallas wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:08 pm
These are basic Guardian automation files for use on Football markets.

This is a reworked version of the original Lay the Draw Strategy, the key difference is instead of triggering a green up bet if the draw odds have risen (as this can also happen when a red card is given) this version now uses a 2nd automation file which is applied to the CS market to continually test the 0-0 scoreline.

There are therefore two files to download, the main ‘lay the draw file’ which is, of course, applied to the match odds market and will place a £10 lay bet on the draw at the best price 1 minute before K.O, during the match if a goal is scored it will then green up, it will do this approx. 60secs after the market unsuspends allowing time for it to reform so that you green up at a good price.

The second file called ‘Check 0-0 CS and Store Value file’ this is to be applied to the Correct Score market, its job is simply to store the price of the 0-0 scoreline and share that with the main lay the draw file.

So, after adding the match odds and Correct score markets to guardian for each game you’re interested in and applying the relevant files to each it would look like this on your main guardian page

LTD and CS Guardian.JPG

How it Works

When the match kicks off the ‘Check 0-0 CS and Store value’ file will continually store the current back price of the 0-0 score line every 60 seconds as a ‘stored value’ on the 'Event' which I’ve named ‘odds’.
'By storing the value at the 'Event' level it means any other market from the same fixture can reference and use it - but for this example, its only being referenced by the lay the draw file applied to the match odds market'

The green up rule within the lay the draw file then has a ‘Stored value condition’ to test if the value of the stored value named ‘odds’ is greater than 40 (ie, the price on the 0-0 CS must be greater than 40 before this green up rule is able to trigger).

The reason this works is because during a football match even if a score line is no longer achievable people can still bet on it, so you will always see money still offering to lay usually at 1000 in the hope that someone mis-clicks and backs – even at these odds it’s a sure thing if that result is impossible.
You could set the conditions to test for a back price of 1000.0 instead of 40 as 1000 is what will be offered in almost every major match following a goal, but if you want to run it on low-level matches with less traded money odds then of 1000 won’t always appear even after a goal so using a price around 40 allows the files to be run on a wider range of matches

To use these files just click on the following two links below ’Lay the Draw.Baf’ and ‘Check 0-0 CS and Store Value.Baf’ and this will download them to your computer, then with guardian open on the "Automation" tab click "Import a Rules File" as shown in the image, once imported it will now appear in the drop-down box just above, you can now apply them to any markets you have added into guardian.

Once you have it imported into your Guardian the stake size along with any other aspects of this file can be edited very easily by clicking on "Edit Rules File".

With any automation bot always run in practice mode first to ensure everything is working fine, and repeat this each time you make any changes.

To see a video tutorial on how to download and import an automation file into your Bet Angel please see this link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7Im4pj683g
Is it possible to do this but after a goal, remove the liability out the draw so its scratch. And have the profit greened both teams?

Thanks

Scott

Yes, if you change the staking method to 'By Liability (back and lay)' for the lay rule

Then change the green up rule type to a back bet rule type and use the same staking mathod
Dadders

Dallas, can I please ask. Would it be possible to modify this bot to check all scores and then place a Back bet on the current score at Half Time?
Trade 500

Dallas or anyone, is there a way to set this up so it triggers only at half time if the score remains 0-0. I am guessing I can adjust the event time to 00:46:00 but I dont know how to get it to only trigger if the score is 0-0. I wouldnt want to lay the draw when one team has already scored.
Dallas

Carlos500 wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:14 pm
Dallas or anyone, is there a way to set this up so it triggers only at half time if the score remains 0-0. I am guessing I can adjust the event time to 00:46:00 but I dont know how to get it to only trigger if the score is 0-0. I wouldnt want to lay the draw when one team has already scored.
In addition to adjusting the arm time if you add the following condition to the lay bet rule
Stored value condition
Value A A Stored Value
Stored Value Name 'Odds' for the 'Event'
Is Less Than an Entered amount 20

That's basically testing the 0-0 odds are still less than 20 and therefore must still be 0-0
Trade 500

Dallas wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:25 pm
Carlos500 wrote:
In addition to adjusting the arm time if you add the following condition to the lay bet rule
Stored value condition
Value A A Stored Value

That's basically testing the 0-0 odds are still less than 20 and therefore must still be 0-0

Thanks Dallas, really clearly explained, especially as I had no idea what the hell I was doing. All sorted now, will test run it later.
Trade 500

Dallas wrote:
Carlos500 wrote:
Stored value condition
Value A A Stored Value

I think I am arming it correctly, I have chosen Inplay Time, and in the Arm Trigger At I have put 00:46:00, and then in the Until time I have put 01:30:00.
Is that the correct way to arm for a second half start?
Dallas

Carlos500 wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:47 pm
Dallas wrote:
Carlos500 wrote:
Stored value condition
Value A A Stored Value

I think I am arming it correctly, I have chosen Inplay Time, and in the Arm Trigger At I have put 00:46:00, and then in the Until time I have put 01:30:00.
Is that the correct way to arm for a second half start?
For a 2nd half start, I usually start from 47-48mins (to allow for a few mins added time)
Also depending on what time you want it to run for you need to include the HT break, for the full match I just arm for 2hrs, that allows added time at end of both halves and the 15mins break
Silver Lining

Hi,

Is there a way of modifying this bot to green up if still 0-0 after 75min or would this need to be a third rule :?: This would obviously reduce the loss on losing trades.
Dallas

Silver Lining wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:26 pm
Hi,

Is there a way of modifying this bot to green up if still 0-0 after 75min or would this need to be a third rule :?: This would obviously reduce the loss on losing trades.
It would just need a 'green all selections' rule adding to the lay the draw file armed to trigger at the time of your choice
Silver Lining

Brilliant. You are a star. Do ypu really come from Dallas?

But seriously, thanks very much
Dallas

Silver Lining wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:23 pm
Brilliant. You are a star. Do ypu really come from Dallas?

But seriously, thanks very much
:)
No, I'm from the UK, I just have an unhealthy love of the 80s TV show
MemphisFlash

Pamela Ewing was unhealthy love of Dallas lol.And i thought you were aDallas Cowboys fan.
Dallas

MemphisFlash wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:44 pm
Pamela Ewing was unhealthy love of Dallas lol.And i thought you were aDallas Cowboys fan.
I do watch the NFL and 'follow' the Cowboys but wouldn't call myself a supporter, and just prefer the rotating star to a Derrick or nodding donkey :)

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”