Lay the Draw & Green Up after a Goal by Checking 0-0 CS

Dallas

Silver Lining wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:26 pm
Hi,

Is there a way of modifying this bot to green up if still 0-0 after 75min or would this need to be a third rule :?: This would obviously reduce the loss on losing trades.
It would just need a 'green all selections' rule adding to the lay the draw file armed to trigger at the time of your choice
Silver Lining

Brilliant. You are a star. Do ypu really come from Dallas?

But seriously, thanks very much
Dallas

Silver Lining wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:23 pm
Brilliant. You are a star. Do ypu really come from Dallas?

But seriously, thanks very much
:)
No, I'm from the UK, I just have an unhealthy love of the 80s TV show
MemphisFlash

Pamela Ewing was unhealthy love of Dallas lol.And i thought you were aDallas Cowboys fan.
Dallas

MemphisFlash wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:44 pm
Pamela Ewing was unhealthy love of Dallas lol.And i thought you were aDallas Cowboys fan.
I do watch the NFL and 'follow' the Cowboys but wouldn't call myself a supporter, and just prefer the rotating star to a Derrick or nodding donkey :)
Silver Lining

Dallas wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:30 pm
Silver Lining wrote:
Hi,

Is there a way of modifying this bot to green up if still 0-0 after 75min or would this need to be a third rule :?: This would obviously reduce the loss on losing trades.
It would just need a 'green all selections' rule adding to the lay the draw file armed to trigger at the time of your choice
Hi again,

sorry but this is the 1st time I have tried to run automated trades. How do I select 2 separate rules in Guardian ie the LTD and 0-0 CS rules?
Dallas

Silver Lining wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:02 pm
Dallas wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:30 pm
Silver Lining wrote:
Hi,

Hi again,

sorry but this is the 1st time I have tried to run automated trades. How do I select 2 separate rules in Guardian ie the LTD and 0-0 CS rules?
You need to add the match odds markets and Correct score markets, some tips on adding these quickly and easily here
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=13289

Then apply the respective automation file to each market type as per the 1st image in the opening post of this thread
Silver Lining

Thank you very much Dallas. I really appreciate you taking the time to reply to my questions. Merry Xmas.
Dallas

Silver Lining wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:03 pm
Thank you very much Dallas. I really appreciate you taking the time to reply to my questions. Merry Xmas.
No problem and merry Xmas to you too
Silver Lining

Didn't think I'd be back on here before Christmas but here I am again. I've been using these rules for a couple of weekends with fair results, but wondered if it's possible to modify the LTD file so that it checks if the bet is in profit before greening. I have been in several situations where the underdog scores and the position is still in the red as the market is expecting goals from the favorite but still greens up as the game is no longer 0-0?

Regards - Silver Lining

Merry Xmas to all on the forum and let's hope it's a green Christmas, not white and certainly not red.
Dallas

Silver Lining wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:31 pm
Didn't think I'd be back on here before Christmas but here I am again. I've been using these rules for a couple of weekends with fair results, but wondered if it's possible to modify the LTD file so that it checks if the bet is in profit before greening. I have been in several situations where the underdog scores and the position is still in the red as the market is expecting goals from the favorite but still greens up as the game is no longer 0-0?

Regards - Silver Lining

Merry Xmas to all on the forum and let's hope it's a green Christmas, not white and certainly not red.
Yes, just add a 'green all profit condition' to the green up rule
profit is
greater than £0.00
Silver Lining

Dallas wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:04 pm
Silver Lining wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:31 pm

Regards - Silver Lining

Yes, just add a 'green all profit condition' to the green up rule
profit is
greater than £0.00
Wow! This automation stuff is brilliant. Its the future. Thanks again. No wonder you have a star as your profile
JP1966

Hi
I have been reading this and fairly new to automation.

I thought I could do a fairly simple (drip) lay the draw bot from say, 80mins and then again 85 mins or at odds of 1.4 then again 1.2 if no goal scored but I can't even get the lay bets to trigger even without including any complicated conditions. File attached. I am probably missing something v simple. I also don't want to lay any 0-0 scores and am not sure if that is best done via a signal or relative odds rule? Nor do I want to place the 2nd lay if a goal is scored between bets. I may be able to do that by excluding the 2nd bet if the first is in profit but lets walk before we can run.

I have looked at the various threads and can't see anything similar to work from.

Any guidance appreciated.
Lay the draw late on.baf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

JP1966 wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:31 pm
Hi
I have been reading this and fairly new to automation.

I thought I could do a fairly simple (drip) lay the draw bot from say, 80mins and then again 85 mins or at odds of 1.4 then again 1.2 if no goal scored but I can't even get the lay bets to trigger even without including any complicated conditions. File attached. I am probably missing something v simple. I also don't want to lay any 0-0 scores and am not sure if that is best done via a signal or relative odds rule? Nor do I want to place the 2nd lay if a goal is scored between bets. I may be able to do that by excluding the 2nd bet if the first is in profit but lets walk before we can run.

I have looked at the various threads and can't see anything similar to work from.

Any guidance appreciated.Lay the draw late on.baf
This file might help
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=13776
beejays

Being new to Automation I can upload one baf file but how do I upload both so I can apply the full rule to selected markets ?

Thanks

Dave H

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”