Back the Server Guardian Automation Bot for Tennis

Dallas

BerkshireBok wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:59 pm
Thanks Dallas. Have read through the thread. I’ve learned a bit about refreshing now and the impact of loading lots of markets in Guardian. i have done some tweaks. I don’t think that was the issue for my particular problem though.

I’ve watched a tennis match start and the server started under 2.0; and stayed there for a long time, without a bet being launched. Then after a few games, a bet gets placed. So a bit random, with no pattern. I’ll play around a bit more and see what I find. Thanks.
No probs, if it does occur again if you post the section of the log for the market ill take a look see if there is anything in there
BerkshireBok

I think I have it sorted. I switched on Exchange streaming, changed the Refresh Interval to 20 milliseconds, reduced the number of markets loaded, and most importantly - switched off Restrict Refresh. It was playing havoc. I’ll use it selectively in future.

Now I’m running a few of the shared scripts to test my processes. Next step is to find a market edge!

Thanks again.
DaveJessop

Hi Dallas - I really can't get this to trigger - the only thing I have changed from the original .baf is the stake

Am I missing something?
Dallas

DaveJessop wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:59 am
Hi Dallas - I really can't get this to trigger - the only thing I have changed from the original .baf is the stake

Am I missing something?
Are you trying to use it on the Australian open?
DaveJessop

yes - is this only for 3 set games?
Dallas

DaveJessop wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:21 pm
yes - is this only for 3 set games?
There is no live score feed from Betfair on the Australian open, so any automation that uses score or server conditions won't work on it
DaveJessop

Mystery solved - thanks for the reply
bhafcseagull

Hi

Is there any way to stop the bet being placed when its a tie break?

Thanks
Dallas

bhafcseagull wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 12:50 pm
Hi

Is there any way to stop the bet being placed when its a tie break?

Thanks
Yes, you can add a 'Set/Modify Signal' rule applied to ANY selection and on the signal tab set a signal on the market (with a name of your choice)
Then add a tennis fixed score condition with the following
points 0
Games 6
Sets ANY

So that rule will set a signal when a player reaches 6 games

Then on the back bet rule add a Signal Set condition to test the signal named (whatever you called it) is NOT set with a value

You'll then need another 'Set/Modify Signal rule this time on the signal tab clear the signal named (whatever you called it)
and add a tennis fixed score condition with the following
points 0
Games 0
Sets ANY
rodrigonog1995

Can we use this strategy in challenger tournaments ?
Dallas

rodrigonog1995 wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:00 am
Can we use this strategy in challenger tournaments ?
Providing there is a live score and server feed available
Jarnel

Hi, hope you are well. Something I am looking at is laying between 1.25-1.5 and exiting around 1.75-2.0. Have you created anything along the lines of this?
Dallas

Jarnel wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:44 am
Hi, hope you are well. Something I am looking at is laying between 1.25-1.5 and exiting around 1.75-2.0. Have you created anything along the lines of this?
Not created an example as such but its quite straight forward to set up

You'd need a 'Place Back Bet' rule and to create an odds range you'd add 2 x Fixed Odds Conditions as explained here
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=17622

Then add a 'Place Lay bet' rule also with two fixed odds condition for its range
you'll also need further conditions to ensure your lay rule only triggers once the back bet has been fully matched, for that you'll need the following two conditions
Number of matched bets condition on selection is greater than 0
Number of unmatched bets condition on selection is equal to 0
OrangeSoda12_

Hi, this is really helpful!

Wanting to add a new condition where if server is 0-15, close the bet prematurely to minimise loss and reduce the risk.
Newbie so don't really understand, tried to do so without any luck.
Dallas

OrangeSoda12_ wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:26 am
Hi, this is really helpful!

Wanting to add a new condition where if server is 0-15, close the bet prematurely to minimise loss and reduce the risk.
Newbie so don't really understand, tried to do so without any luck.
I've added the rule for you in this file (as it was quicker than explaining via message), if you have a look at it and the conditions used you'll see the logic used so it now does what you've asked for

Back the Server.baf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Tennis”