Lay the Fav after Serve Broken Guardian Automation Bot

KippaxTaff

Have tried to save into Automation, but wont import because it was 'made with a different version and in incompatible'. Is this because I am using with Betdaq or just a newer versikon of BA?
Dallas

KippaxTaff wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:10 pm
Have tried to save into Automation, but wont import because it was 'made with a different version and in incompatible'. Is this because I am using with Betdaq or just a newer versikon of BA?
The files uploaded are all for Bet Angel Professional (Betfair)

If you're not yet using it the latest version is V1.51.1 and can be downloaded from here
https://www.betangel.com/download/?product=BetAngelPro
KippaxTaff

Thanks
obitus

If I was to slightly change this bot to lay the underdog after he/she has broken the favs serve would it just be a case of changing

General/applies to selection/by nomination and selecting the underdog
Conditions/the selection is serving

would this work?
elsie107a

Hi Dalas, i was looing at this automation and wanted to make the following changes if possible

rather than placing a trade just to notify me to check ideally as an sms message or email

plus i wanted to check does this automation continue to check until the condition Fav goes a breakdown or if say it is not 0-0 lets say 1-1 will it stop looking as i would like it to continue to look and test to see if fav broken at any time in the match and send alert

thank you
Dallas

elsie107a wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 8:54 pm
Hi Dalas, i was looing at this automation and wanted to make the following changes if possible

rather than placing a trade just to notify me to check ideally as an sms message or email

plus i wanted to check does this automation continue to check until the condition Fav goes a breakdown or if say it is not 0-0 lets say 1-1 will it stop looking as i would like it to continue to look and test to see if fav broken at any time in the match and send alert

thank you
It can't notify you via sms or email, not really sure there would be much point in receiving an alert this way (unless in a longer term slow moving market like 'Next Prime minister, or US President), as everyone else will have jumped on it already before your sms/email was even delivered let alone you got a PC and fired up BA

The rules can currently trigger in any set, so if you wanted to restrict it to just certain sets ie, the opening set etc you'd need to add the relevant conditions etc
Bubace

Dallas wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:48 pm
Yes the match must have a score feed for this automation to work.

If a match does not have a live score feed then any rules or automation that trigger from scores or server conditions wont work.
wonder if anyone can help, how do i get the tennis live score feed into guardian?
Dallas

Bubace wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:08 pm
Dallas wrote:

If a match does not have a live score feed then any rules or automation that trigger from scores or server conditions wont work.
wonder if anyone can help, how do i get the tennis live score feed into guardian?
Here you go
viewtopic.php?f=68&t=23205
Bubace

Dallas wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:14 pm
Bubace wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:08 pm
Dallas wrote:

Here you go
viewtopic.php?f=68&t=23205
Perfect

Thank you

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Tennis”