Lay Fav then Hedge after Break of Serve Guardian Bot

Dallas

This is a basic Guardian automation rule for use on Tennis matches

The bot will Lay the fav at the start of the match for a £10 fixed liability.

As soon as there is a break of serve by either player the bot will green/red up and close the trade, if no break occurs the trade will still be closed when the score line becomes 6-6.

It will repeat the above each set if still the same fav.

To use the file just click on the Lay the Fav after Break of Serve.Baf attachment link below and this will download it to your computer, then with guardian open on the "Automation" tab click "Import a Rules File" as shown in the image, once imported it will now appear in the drop down box just above, you can now apply it to any markets you have added into guardian.

The stake size can be edited very easily by clicking on "Edit Rules File" then click on the "Parameters" tab and change to whatever you require.
(If you only wish to lay & hedge the once at the start of the match click "edit rules" then select "Lay bet start of set" and click on the green minus icon to remove this part).

With any automation bot always run in practice mode first to ensure everything is working fine, and repeat this each time you make any changes

To see a video tutorial on how to download and import an automation file into your Bet Angel please see this link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7Im4pj683g
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
algarzonp

Hello

I downloaded your file but can´t figure out how the bot will work when the break happens in the last game of the set (final set score 6-4 or 7-5) because the relative score condition triggers the rule in the current set, and when the above situation happens the scoring inmediately moves to the next set.

Can you clarify this to me? I am sorry if I am not expresing myself in a correct way, but english is not my native language.
Dallas

In this situation you would need to add a green up at the start of each set, but becuase it lays the pre-match fav again each new set if you do this ensure its completed before the new lay is placed.
James2000

Hi Dallas,

I've having a bit of trouble with rules not firing when expected. Attached is a basic rule which is the opposite of the subject lay rule. I believe this rule should trigger at the very start of the match, backing the favourite if their odds are greater than 1.10. However I've set this against 10 games this morning and it's only fired twice. I want the rule to only fire in the very first game.

Conditions are i) score is 0,0,0 vs 0,0,0, ii) market is in play, iii) back price > 1.10. Also running I've got 4 bet angel programmes (1 live and 3 practice, each with 16 markets and with refresh is set to 200ms on the live and 400ms on practice with data streaming.

Could you possibly have a quick look and advise if there's something I can do to get it fire consistently?

Many thanks, Jim
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

First thing to check is how fast your refreshing markets in Guardian and to make sure this is fast enough especially if you have dozens of markets in guardian
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=11491

Secondly, on some occasions the opening score feed comes through a few seconds late, ie the score is never seen as 0-0 instead it arrives after a player has won the 1st or on rare occasions even the 2nd point.

There isn't much you can do about the second except trigger the rule on or just after the offical start time before the match starts and with no score conditions.
Or set it to trigger when ANY player has 15pts and its 0-0 in games and sets, that should ensure its triggered 99.5% of the time even if the score feed is a few seconds late in appearing
James2000

Thanks Dallas, that's really helpful! I've adjust the refresh to 20ms and will keep the number of markets to a minimum. I think the main issues is the delay in the scores coming through as I've not encounter this problem with rules which trigger later in a match. I'll try the 0-15, 15-0 suggestion.

Cheers :)
sctrader

It's there any option hedge after my profit reach certain percentage?
Thank you
Dallas

sctrader wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:27 am
It's there any option hedge after my profit reach certain percentage?
Thank you
This example will do that, it was created for use as a Servant but you can copy the rules into your current file and change who the rules are applied to and remove the first rule in the file that stops the servant
viewtopic.php?f=58&t=20089

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Tennis”