1st Set Result Triggers 2nd Set Trade Automation Bot Tennis

Dallas

This is a basic Guardian automation bot for use on the Tennis markets.

As the title suggests this bot looks for the result of the 1st set then backs the winner at the start of the 2nd set providing they won the first set by 3 or more games.

It does this by setting a signal for each player during the 1st set if they win a 4th game, if a signal is NOT set on a player this would mean they were beat by 3 or more games and therefore the other player is backed at the start of the 2nd set.

If a signal is set on both players then the rule does nothing further.

This is an example of how the new ‘signals’ can be used to look at/for a score in one set then trigger another rule/strategy in a later set.

To use the file just click on the Trade the Break Point.Baf attachment link below and this will download it to your computer, then with guardian open on the "Automation" tab click "Import a Rules File" as shown in the image, once imported it will now appear in the drop down box just above, you can now apply it to any markets you have added into guardian.

The stake size as with all other aspects of this file can also be edited very easily by clicking on "Edit Rules File" then click on the "General, Parameters & Conditions" tab and change to whatever you require.

Additional parts/conditions can also be added or removed from the bot as you build it into your own bespoke automation file.

With any automation bot always run in practice mode first to ensure everything is working fine, and repeat this each time you make any changes

To see a video tutorial on how to download and import an automation file into your Bet Angel please see this link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7Im4pj683g
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

TIP

Just by editing the scores of the “Tennis Fixed Score Condition” within the rule (as shown in image below) you can specify what scores you want to see or NOT see before triggering another strategy/set of rules at a later time in the match.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
boardrep

Thank you for the on going education Dallas
dillyzeier

Hello

Is there a way to enter a condition to say only bet if the odds are say 1.30 or over???
Dallas

dillyzeier wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:19 am
Hello

Is there a way to enter a condition to say only bet if the odds are say 1.30 or over???
Yes the 'Fixed odds condition' will let you specify if the odss are Greater than, Less than or equal to
dillyzeier

Thank you very much for the help
niceday

Is there a way of storing a value or using a signal if the set score is 4-6 5-7 0r 6-7 as i have tried with signals and stored values but can't get the rule to trigger its fine if i use 0-1 in sets but i want to know that the first set was close.

Thanks in advance
Dallas

niceday wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:15 pm
Is there a way of storing a value or using a signal if the set score is 4-6 5-7 0r 6-7 as i have tried with signals and stored values but can't get the rule to trigger its fine if i use 0-1 in sets but i want to know that the first set was close.

Thanks in advance
You can't use those specific scores are they don't exist within the live scores,
ie, if its 4-5 and 30-40 and player 2 wins the next point the score will change to 1-0 (sets) and not 4-6

What you would use is just 4-5 and set a signal if that scoreline is reached
For a player to win the set it will have been done by one of the three scores you gave

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Tennis”