Back Server if Previous Game Won Easily Guardian Automation Bot

ShaunWhite

Nthan wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 8:32 pm
I tried this today on small stakes (0.20p) to test and made 0.35 points profit.
You need to remember that on micro stakes the commission will be unrepresentitive of what what you will be paying on normal stakes.

0.35pts on 20p is 7p. If that was 7x1p then you haven't paid any commission.
Nthan

Thanks for your insight guys :)
mcgoo

Dallas wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 8:10 pm

TBH I've always just added all my tennis markets to guardian then delete the low volume ones, so not actually noticed if some matches are left out in the search terms you stated above but I'll check out of a matter of interest
Thanks Dallas. I have a 50k entry condition so not sure if this precludes some or all of the ones I find outside of using "AND Mens or AND Womens" (describing this in written sentences hurts my head :D ) if you get my meaning but will be interested in your observations anyway.Cheers
cmuddle

Why is the back the server rule set to Betfair order 1 ?

Is it intended to back any player?

Can I use a condition to back the one that trades below 2 ?

Many Thanks
Dallas

cmuddle wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 10:51 pm

Many Thanks
Because of the signals needed, it uses its easier to set them up by creating it to back individual rows rather than 'ANY'

In 2 selection markets one is always below 2.0 and will be the fav, so if you apply it to Betfair order of favouritism 1
or you can add a fixed odds condition that the selection is below 2
cmuddle

Dallas wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:34 am
cmuddle wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 10:51 pm

Many Thanks
Because of the signals needed, it uses its easier to set them up by creating it to back individual rows rather than 'ANY'

In 2 selection markets one is always below 2.0 and will be the fav, so if you apply it to Betfair order of favouritism 1
or you can add a fixed odds condition that the selection is below 2

Do I need to change everything to Betfair order of favouritism? All rules and signals?
wearthefoxhat

Dallas wrote:
Wed May 31, 2017 9:33 am
This is a basic Guardian automation rule which for use on the Tennis Markets.

The bot will continually look to back the server IF they win their previous service game with ease. This means G-0 or G-15

It works by monitoring the player in row 1 and sets a signal if the score becomes 40-0 or 40-15 (if the opponent comes back to 40-30 the signal is reset and the rule will wait till the next service game to start again).
Otherwise if the signal has not been reset it means the player went on to win G-0 or G-15. So on their next service game a back bet of £10 will be placed (at the same time the signal that was set is also reset and will be ready to trigger again if the player wins the game with ease again). At the end of the game the trade will be greened up.

A further signal has been added to disable the rule when either player reaches the 5th game of a set to avoid any chance of running into a tie break – this is reset at the beginning of each new set.

So, to recap
A signal is set if the player in Betfair Row 1 wins G-0 or G-15
The player is then backed at the start of his next service game then greened up at the end
If after they were backed they also win this service with ease the signal will be set again and they will be backed again on their next service game.

To use the file just click on the Back Server if Prev Service Game Won Easily.Baf attachment link below and this will download it to your computer, then with guardian open on the "Automation" tab click "Import a Rules File" as shown in the image, once imported it will now appear in the drop down box just above, you can now apply it to any markets you have added into guardian.

Once you have it imported into your Guardian the stake size along with any other aspects of this file can be edited very easily by clicking on "Edit Rules File".

With any automation bot always run in practice mode first to ensure everything is working fine, and repeat this each time you make any changes.
To see a video tutorial on how to download and import an automation file into your Bet Angel please see this link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7Im4pj683g
Thanks for the automation info 8-)

Have been trying this out for the last few days on the French open. Consistent with the trades, some nice swings and strong potential. I like it when in the background I hear a couple of clicks...check the game...presto..trade complete... mostly green some times red. No emotion or panic trading with this one. :)
tradergreen

Hi people,

I know my next question depends the matches are selected, categories, matches conditions... But how works this automotion in long term?

Someone could explain aprox. numbers % earnings, only for know experiences about this automotion.

Thank you.
mcgoo

mcgoo wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 11:58 pm
Dallas wrote:

TBH I've always just added all my tennis markets to guardian then delete the low volume ones, so not actually noticed if some matches are left out in the search terms you stated above but I'll check out of a matter of interest
Thanks Dallas. I have a 50k entry condition so not sure if this precludes some or all of the ones I find outside of using "AND Mens or AND Womens" (describing this in written sentences hurts my head :D ) if you get my meaning but will be interested in your observations anyway.Cheers
Just checking back in Dallas- did you have any joy researching the search functionality re mens and womens as per above?

Thanks
Dallas

mcgoo wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:26 am
mcgoo wrote:
Dallas wrote:

Just checking back in Dallas- did you have any joy researching the search functionality re mens and womens as per above?

Thanks
tbh no its slipped my mind but ill make a note to try on some of next weeks matches to see if I could spot anything
Dallas

mcgoo wrote:
mcgoo wrote:
Dallas wrote:

Thanks
I've just spotted what you've been referring too.

Its the way Betfair have structured the matches, for example in the current 'New Haven Open' the women does not appear so searching for
Tennis AND Match Odds AND Womens doesn't bring up any of the matches from that tournement, however replace Womens with WTA and they will appear

Likewise when the US open is on next week the word WTA does not appear so you would need to use 'Womens' then.

The image below should help explain the above
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mcgoo

Dallas wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:59 pm
mcgoo wrote:
mcgoo wrote:

Thanks
I've just spotted what you've been referring too.

Its the way Betfair have structured the matches, for example in the current 'New Haven Open' the women does not appear so searching for
Tennis AND Match Odds AND Womens doesn't bring up any of the matches from that tournement, however replace Womens with WTA and they will appear

Likewise when the US open is on next week the word WTA does not appear so you would need to use 'Womens' then.

The image below should help explain the above
Legend.Thanks for that Dallas :ugeek:
highview2016

Hi,
Just started out using this BOT and looks really good the anks.

However the first tennis match worked fine apart from the greening out, I think this was because the underdog won, so the rule 5 games did not trigger as seems to be only on the nominated player which I presume your model picks the favourite. I have inserted a new rule copying "Set signal to avoid tie break" but reversed the "tennis fixed score condition" to be set at 5 games for the other player. Is this okay, or do I need to change anything else?

Thanks ever so much for all your brilliant Bots

Laurence
Dallas

highview2016 wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:14 pm
Hi,
Just started out using this BOT and looks really good the anks.

However the first tennis match worked fine apart from the greening out, I think this was because the underdog won, so the rule 5 games did not trigger as seems to be only on the nominated player which I presume your model picks the favourite. I have inserted a new rule copying "Set signal to avoid tie break" but reversed the "tennis fixed score condition" to be set at 5 games for the other player. Is this okay, or do I need to change anything else?

Thanks ever so much for all your brilliant Bots

Laurence
The rule is set to focus on the player in row 1, in tennis this is not always the pre-match fav, of course, you can edit each of the rules to use 'Guardian nominated selection 1' then you can pick your own player for the rules to run on, ie, you might want to target specific players who are v.good at holding there serve
So as it is the green up rule will trigger whenever the player in row 1 is not serving, if it didn't you could be that you are not refreshing markets in guardian quickly enough see the thread below for more details
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=11491
highview2016

Thanks, all three sets needed to be changed. Will that.

Laurence

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Tennis”