Lay the Field Guardian Automation Bot

Oscar

Hi again Dallas,
I've tried to compose a different file now because I can't find a condition which will cancel Just Lay bets. I thought I could achieve the same objective using signals. I've pieced it together from examples I found but the back bet still isn't being triggered. Is there any chance that you could take a look at this for me again?
Thanks in advance
Dallas

Oscar wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:45 pm
Hi again Dallas,
I've tried to compose a different file now because I can't find a condition which will cancel Just Lay bets. I thought I could achieve the same objective using signals. I've pieced it together from examples I found but the back bet still isn't being triggered. Is there any chance that you could take a look at this for me again?
Thanks in advance
The 'Cancel unmatched bets (price dependant)' rule can be used to just cancel backs/lays greater or less than a certain value.

If you post up the file i'll try and take a look sometime but if its unrelated to this bot or laying the field best to start a new thread for it and keep this one on topic
Bri1980

Is it possible (or is there already an automation available ) to lay the field at the start of race for a 1 or 2 tick profit ?
Dallas

Bri1980 wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:26 am
Is it possible (or is there already an automation available ) to lay the field at the start of race for a 1 or 2 tick profit ?
Do you mean lay each selection at their current price and offset each for 1 or 2 ticks
Bri1980

yes
Dallas

It is possible but there's not a rules file ready-made to do it

It just needs a rule to place a lay bet at 'best price' with offset bet with greening
applied to Betfair row 1

Then click the icon of two green arrows to duplicate the whole rule and change to
applied to Betfair row 2

and keep repeating that

Finally if triggering pre-off add a 'keep all unmatched bets' rule and have it trigger multiple time until the off
Bri1980

Dallas wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:27 pm

It just needs a rule to place a lay bet at 'best price' with offset bet with greening
applied to Betfair row 1

Then click the icon of two green arrows to duplicate the whole rule and change to
applied to Betfair row 2

and keep repeating that

Finally if triggering pre-off add a 'keep all unmatched bets' rule and have it trigger multiple time until the off
Thanks Dallas, do I need to create a keep unmatched bets for each row ?
Dallas

Bri1980 wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:44 pm
Dallas wrote:

applied to Betfair row 1

applied to Betfair row 2

and keep repeating that

No you just need one
Bri1980

Dallas wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:48 pm
Bri1980 wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:44 pm
Dallas wrote:

applied to Betfair row 1

applied to Betfair row 2

and keep repeating that

No you just need one
ok thanks, what do I need to select in "Selection (Conditions only. The only time I have a keep all unmatched bets, this was set to "in row 1 (betfair order)"
Bri1980

Dallas,

Could you tell me how to exclude any horse with odds over 100 ?.

I have attached my file
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mickypaul72

Use a Fixed odds condition, Lay price is less than 100
dawnrosie

This sounds like an easy enough for me bot! Can it just be used straight out of the box?
MobiusGrey

This one is pretty much good to go. The win/loss rate would mainly come down to race selection. Just remember to change the stakes on the Parameters tab.
greenmark

Dallas says categorically, none of these bots work out of the box.
The logic is even if they did work, as soon as they're broadcast they cease to work.
They are only demonstratins of what you do with Guardian.
You still need a winning strategy. Guardian or a Dallas bot won't make you a winner.
dawnrosie

ah ok thanks Greenmark. After some more reading I'm seeing that said over and over now.

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - In-running”