Lay the Field Guardian Automation Bot

moneytree

:roll: Hi Dallas
I am laybetting dogs based on price and barriers. it works fine, thanks to you, but if I want to change stake amount, I have to change each rule in the parameter box. Due to scratchings I have 12 rules with up to 5 sub rules, so it is a tiresome task. Is there a easy method to change stake amount in parameters ie global change???
Dallas

duggs wrote:I am looking at this bot however not sure it would work firstly

"When at least two horses are matched below 2.0 then you will always have a guaranteed profit."

If a horse trades between 1.76 and 2.0 i would presume it will not be matched because we are laying all horses inrunning 1.75 and under. I am correct if just one horse is matched we will lose £7.50 if 2 are matched we will win £2 and 3 are matched we will win £11.50 based on yesterday and todays racing not including races when the fav is odds on we would have lost £31.50 Catterick and Plumpton both made a profit yesterday so perhaps some courses would make a profit and some would make a loss is there any free websites out there that provide course records with records of beaten odds on horses in running ?
Laying the field is probably the most well known horse racing strategy there is and one which many people regularly do manually so this shows how to automate the whole process within Bet Angel
Its then up to each individual to build on it with there own ideas and experiment with different conditions etc.

Many people on this forum use some sort of Lay the field as part of the trading but the actual prices and conditions used will be closely guarded by each of them

The Library contains many similar files that will help get users started

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=11238
Dallas

moneytree wrote::roll: Hi Dallas
I am laybetting dogs based on price and barriers. it works fine, thanks to you, but if I want to change stake amount, I have to change each rule in the parameter box. Due to scratchings I have 12 rules with up to 5 sub rules, so it is a tiresome task. Is there a easy method to change stake amount in parameters ie global change???
Pleased to hear your are having some success with your automation, unfortunately there is no quick way to change the stakes or other parameters in a global chnage its just a case of going through each rule file individually to do so.
gazuty

You can edit fast by opening the file in notepad.
Dallas

gazuty wrote:You can edit fast by opening the file in notepad.
I would only suggest doing this way if your confident of what your doing and would then run in practice mode to ensure you have nt changed a wrong field by mistake especially with the amount of rules moneytree has in his file
Redhead

Hi Guys,

I've just grabbed this file and see its only set to trigger once, do we have to up the number of triggers to capture more horses at the price points or will one trigger capture all the horses that trade at a certain price?
Dallas

Redhead wrote:Hi Guys,

I've just grabbed this file and see its only set to trigger once, do we have to up the number of triggers to capture more horses at the price points or will one trigger capture all the horses that trade at a certain price?
No the rule type used is "lay all selections" so only one trigger is needed to capture all the horses.

If the rule type "place lay bet" was used then multiple triggers would be needed if wanting to lay more than one selection
Redhead

Thanks Dallas for clearing that up :D
FERGIE87

Iam I right in saying if you lay the field at 1.5 for £100 stake your betting even money that two runners hit 1.5?
Euler

1.50 is 66% chance of something winning so two can't be evens?
FERGIE87

you only make 50 if two get matched and lose 50 if one gets matched so your betting evens you either win or lose 50 no?
FERGIE87

if you lay every runner at 1.5 for 100 stake and one gets matched you lose 50 if two gett matched then you make 50 it really a even chance that to get matched and 1.5 dont seem much value to me
vladilyich

The skill is picking the correct races,competitive 5f,6f and 7f seem to work best of all and also picking the correct lay price is also a bit of a test too. It can work well but it needs lots of research and practice to get it to work the majority of the time. I have never really had much success with it myself but it is a genuine well used strategy.
zanpo

Hello, I am using this technique, but I see the bot sometimes actually places the lay bet 2 times on 1 selection, like in the image I attached, how can I stop him from doing this? I only want to lay 1 time the selection, not 2 or 3 times.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Have you made any changes to the bot? It was made to only trigger the once on all selections so should be no reason for 2 lays to ever be placed on the same selection.

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - In-running”