Dallas

Smartbot wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 7:15 am
Dallas wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 4:58 pm
Smartbot wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 2:16 pm
Thanks for your quick response.

I've added the rule 'cancel all unmatched bets in market' with the condition 'number of matched bet greater than 0' as directed.

But then, I noticed that often times, the bet doesn't get fully matched before it is cancelled. It seem once the number of marched bet is greater than 0, the rule kicks in - automatically cancelling all unmatched bets in the market including the selection that is partially matched..

Help please... I don't want rule to affect the selection with active bet

Thanks...
If your getting partially matched bets the best option is to add a 'Set/Modify Signal' rule to set a signal when your lay bet is fully matched, I've attached a rule to this post to do that, just copy it into your existing file - then on the conditions tab set the lay amount to the same as the stake your using.

Then on 'Cancel unmatched bets' rule add the following condition
Signal set condition
is the signal named full
for the market
set with a value

That should do it for you

Again, sorry for bothering you!

I forgot to mention in my last reply that, the attached you kindly added to this post, was created with a different version of betangle, so I was unable to copy it to my exiting rule file.

I know this is a very busy period for you, but please, still try one last time....

Thanks
The latest version can be downloaded here
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=16227

The condition you added in your file looked fine so should just need the signal rule I made earlier adding to it
Bangel

Hi Dallas,

Please, how can I add a condition to check that only horses with actual SP > 5 is layed?
This means, not all horses are layed, but only those with actual SP >5 are layed soon as the event starts.

Thanks
Bangel

Bangel wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 9:04 pm
Hi Dallas,

Please, how can I add a condition to check that only horses with actual SP > 5 is layed?
This means, not all horses are layed, but only those with actual SP >5 are layed soon as the event starts.

Thanks
In essence, I wanna lay the field @ 1.75 soon as the event goes in-play but excluding any runner whose SP is less than 5.0.
SO the bets should only apply or be placed on horses whose actual SP is greater than 5.0
Dallas

Bangel wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 6:47 am
Bangel wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 9:04 pm
Hi Dallas,

Thanks
In essence, I wanna lay the field @ 1.75 soon as the event goes in-play but excluding any runner whose SP is less than 5.0.
SO the bets should only apply or be placed on horses whose actual SP is greater than 5.0
You would need to create seperate lay rules each applied to its own Betfair row index number, and on each one add a
'fixed odds condition'
Selections Actual SP
is Greater than 5.0
Bangel

OK.
Thanks for the info.
redbasil

hi,

im wondering if it is possible to lay the field pre off in the place market for any horse inbetween a certain price? ie any horse that is priced between 2.0 and 3.0 at post time?

regards
Dallas

redbasil wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 1:46 pm
hi,

im wondering if it is possible to lay the field pre off in the place market for any horse inbetween a certain price? ie any horse that is priced between 2.0 and 3.0 at post time?

regards
Yes, condition as above but use 2 x fixed odds conditions
one to say back price is greater than 2.0
the other less than 3.0
redbasil

Cheers Dallas

im unable to download the files as it says its a different version so im starting from scratch... ive opened the lay the field option and put in the times but cannot find where to put my stake liability and price parameters in ? also im trying on betdaq so may be the reason i cannot open the files

regards
Dallas

redbasil wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 2:18 pm
Cheers Dallas

im unable to download the files as it says its a different version so im starting from scratch... ive opened the lay the field option and put in the times but cannot find where to put my stake liability and price parameters in ? also im trying on betdaq so may be the reason i cannot open the files

regards
The staking and price your placing the bets at are all done on the 'Parameters' tab
redbasil

in the parameters tab all i have is a place at fixed stake button which is greyed out and a single price adjustment dial by the side and below that a liability button below which i can set to my liability to.

i have found the fixed odds conditions and set my prices but not sure how to get it to bet on any horse and not by row or named horse, is that achieved by clicking the current not set button?
Dallas

redbasil wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 2:52 pm
in the parameters tab all i have is a place at fixed stake button which is greyed out and a single price adjustment dial by the side and below that a liability button below which i can set to my liability to.

i have found the fixed odds conditions and set my prices but not sure how to get it to bet on any horse and not by row or named horse, is that achieved by clicking the current not set button?
I've done the first for you here, just duplicate that till you have one for all selections
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
redbasil

Hi Dallas thanks for that.

I was using the lay all selections tab hoping I could do it for the entire field instead of individually.
I'm doing it for upto 15 runners so I'm guessing I repeat this 15 times just changing the row number?

Sorry this is in prime trading time

Kind regards
Dallas

redbasil wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 3:27 pm
Hi Dallas thanks for that.

I was using the lay all selections tab hoping I could do it for the entire field instead of individually.
I'm doing it for upto 15 runners so I'm guessing I repeat this 15 times just changing the row number?

Sorry this is in prime trading time

Kind regards
Yes thats correct
SabaiSabai

Hi Dallas,

I would like to use this bot, but with a reduced liability and thus a greater potential profit.
And the best way is to lay the field or rather part of the field at lower odds
and still not "miss" any horse running low in odds.

Is it possible in Guardian automatically to place a"trailing bet" in kind of the same way a "trailing stop" works?
So instead of trigger the lay bet on the first horse steaming in at 1.75, let it run with a trailing bet (lets say 15 ticks)
and if it runs all the way down to e.g. 1.40 and then loses stamina the lay bet will already be placed at 1.55.
And of course if a steaming horse (being the first, second or third to run low on odds) runs away from the field
with rapid decreasing odds and then wins
the lay bet on that particular steamer will never be effectuated and thus money saved
with no lay bet on the winner, (as long as it does not jump up 15 ticks on its way to the finish line...).
If possible this will be quite a fair improvement on the "Lay the Field" bot.

But the question is: Is it possible with trailing bets in Guardian?
Dallas

SabaiSabai wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 4:26 pm
Hi Dallas,

I would like to use this bot, but with a reduced liability and thus a greater potential profit.
And the best way is to lay the field or rather part of the field at lower odds
and still not "miss" any horse running low in odds.

Is it possible in Guardian automatically to place a"trailing bet" in kind of the same way a "trailing stop" works?
So instead of trigger the lay bet on the first horse steaming in at 1.75, let it run with a trailing bet (lets say 15 ticks)
and if it runs all the way down to e.g. 1.40 and then loses stamina the lay bet will already be placed at 1.55.
And of course if a steaming horse (being the first, second or third to run low on odds) runs away from the field
with rapid decreasing odds and then wins
the lay bet on that particular steamer will never be effectuated and thus money saved
with no lay bet on the winner, (as long as it does not jump up 15 ticks on its way to the finish line...).
If possible this will be quite a fair improvement on the "Lay the Field" bot.

But the question is: Is it possible with trailing bets in Guardian?
Due to the way Betfair match bets its not something that could be done in the way you want, the closest option would be to continually store the value of the last traded price as its below 2.0 then if it trades X ticks higher than the last stored value trigger a lay.

The problem is because of the in-play betting delay and speed the odds move you would only get it matched everytime if the horse went onto win, and you will likely miss a lot of the lays where the horse loses

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - In-running”