Lay the First to Trade at 2.0 Guardian Automation Bot

ITM

Hello Chaps!

Sorry please, I'm not sure this is the right place for such; but I'll be glad if any one can assist me with this:

I have created an automation rule to back the second favorite, soon as the back price drops bellow 1.86 in-pay.

However, I need assistance on how to automatically close or green up, should the price reverse against me, and drift above 3.0

Best Regards...
Mr.James
Dallas

ITM wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:10 pm
Hello Chaps!

Sorry please, I'm not sure this is the right place for such; but I'll be glad if any one can assist me with this:

I have created an automation rule to back the second favorite, soon as the back price drops bellow 1.86 in-pay.

However, I need assistance on how to automatically close or green up, should the price reverse against me, and drift above 3.0

Best Regards...
Mr.James
The best way is to add a 'green all selections' rule with a 'green all profit' condition
is less than -£X

You could set that to trigger 3 times and re arm every 2 seconds
ITM

OK.
Thanks for your quick reply.
I'll give it a try soonest, and get back to you.
MrJames

Hi,

Please, kindly assist;

I'm trying to built a Bot that would monitor and set a signal on the first favorite to trade bellow 2.0 during in-play, or who's SP was already less than 2.0, so that, as soon as the selected horse starts to drift back up to above 5.0, a Lay bet of $80 liability should be placed at a fixed odds of 5.0.

My challenge, is setting up the above Signal and ensuring that the lay bet triggers at exactly 5.0.

The Idea is based on my observation that most of the times, the first favorite to trade bellow 2.0 during in-play, or who's starting price was already less than 2.0 , but latter drift back up above 5.0, tend to lose. Perhaps, due to weakening horse or false favorite as the case may be.

Thanks in advance
Dallas

MrJames wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:09 pm
Hi,

Please, kindly assist;

I'm trying to built a Bot that would monitor and set a signal on the first favorite to trade bellow 2.0 during in-play, or who's SP was already less than 2.0, so that, as soon as the selected horse starts to drift back up to above 5.0, a Lay bet of $80 liability should be placed at a fixed odds of 5.0.

My challenge, is setting up the above Signal and ensuring that the lay bet triggers at exactly 5.0.

The Idea is based on my observation that most of the times, the first favorite to trade bellow 2.0 during in-play, or who's starting price was already less than 2.0 , but latter drift back up above 5.0, tend to lose. Perhaps, due to weakening horse or false favorite as the case may be.

Thanks in advance
Try this one
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=12359

It already has the signals required in place and lays a runner drifting back out so you just need to amend to the odds you want
ShaunWhite

MrJames wrote:
tend to lose.
'tend to lose' can be a dangerous starting point because they can become 'tend to win' as soon as your bot's running. :)

Make sure you test in paractice mode MrJ or keep it small at least to start with.
MrJames

ShaunWhite wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:47 pm
MrJames wrote:
tend to lose.
'tend to lose' can be a dangerous starting point because they can become 'tend to win' as soon as your bot's running. :)

Make sure you test in paractice mode MrJ or keep it small at least to start with.
I have got a back up plan for those that comes back down to 1.85...
MrJames

Dallas wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:14 pm
MrJames wrote:
Hi,

Please, kindly assist;

Thanks in advance
Try this one
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=12359

It already has the signals required in place and lays a runner drifting back out so you just need to amend to the odds you want
Thanks Alot!
Smartbot

Hello Bro,

Please, I'm new to trading and I find this particular bot quite interesting and a good place to start.

However, I've observed that if the selection in row 1 ( betfair order) trades bellow 2.0 first, it tends to win more often than loss, especially when compared to selections in any other rows.

Hence, I was wondering if it is possible to prevent the Bot from triggering if the selection in row 1 (betfair order) trades bellow 2.0 first, but should rather trigger on the next or second to trade bellow 2.0

This would mean laying the first to trade @2.0 or bellow "excluding the selection in row 1.

So the rule can apply to any other selection except selection row 1(betfair order)

Thanks Man.
Dallas

Smartbot wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:53 am
Hello Bro,

Please, I'm new to trading and I find this particular bot quite interesting and a good place to start.

However, I've observed that if the selection in row 1 ( betfair order) trades bellow 2.0 first, it tends to win more often than loss, especially when compared to selections in any other rows.

Hence, I was wondering if it is possible to prevent the Bot from triggering if the selection in row 1 (betfair order) trades bellow 2.0 first, but should rather trigger on the next or second to trade bellow 2.0

This would mean laying the first to trade @2.0 or bellow "excluding the selection in row 1.

So the rule can apply to any other selection except selection row 1(betfair order)

Thanks Man.

You'll find that the selection in row 1 wins more because its usually the pre race fav.

But you can of course tell the automation to ignore it

If you add a set/modify signal applied to Betfair row1
arm it to trigger 1 just before the off
on the signal tab set a signal on the selection and give it a name (ie, lets call it 'ignore')

Then on the lay rule go on to the condition tab and add the following condition
Is the signal set on the selection
with the name 'Ignore'
NOT set with a value

What you basically doing is setting a signal on row then telling the lay rule only to trigger on selections in rows where the signal named 'ignore' (or whatever you call it) is NOT set
Smartbot

Thanks for your prompt and kind assistance...

I've added the signal to ignore selection row 1 as you rightly directed, but i'm not sure if I did it correctly, because it is still triggering row 1.

Can you please, view the attached to see what is possibly wrong with the bot?

Thanks...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

The only mistake you made was on the 'signal' tab you used the top box so are setting the signal on the 'market'
use the bottom area to set it on the 'selection'
Smartbot

Thanks for your prompt and kind assistance...

Not very familiar with signals yet but I've managed to add the signal to ignore selection row 1 as you rightly suggested, though honestly, i'm not quite sure if I did it correctly, because it is still triggering row 1.

So please sir, Can you please, view the attached to see what is possibly wrong with my setting?

Thanks...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Did you see my reply above?
Smartbot

You'll find that the selection in row 1 wins more because its usually the pre race fav.

But you can of course tell the automation to ignore it

If you add a set/modify signal applied to Betfair row1
arm it to trigger 1 just before the off
on the signal tab set a signal on the selection and give it a name (ie, lets call it 'ignore')

Then on the lay rule go on to the condition tab and add the following condition
Is the signal set on the selection
with the name 'Ignore'
NOT set with a value

What you basically doing is setting a signal on row then telling the lay rule only to trigger on selections in rows where the signal named 'ignore' (or whatever you call it) is NOT set

Hello!

Sorry, I do not mean to disturb you, but unfortunately, its still not working out as expected..
Though I'm not sure if I did the correct thing ... but then, I've re-edited it several times yet to no avail...

Could you please, help me out?

My sincere appreciation

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - In-running”