Back 2 Lay the Front Runner Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

Niko wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:00 pm
Did you get a chance to take a look at this Dallas?

Was thinking, could I use signals to monitor in running odds and green out on a reverse. Thinking set signal on fixed odds condition, if odds stay below FO setting leave it run but monitor shortening of odds. Once odds reverse by a set amount green up?? Not sure this is possible??
Yes I have made one just need to test it then ill upload, will do by end of week
Niko

Cheers!!
ibrady101

Dallas wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:34 pm
Niko wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:31 pm
Cheers Dallas, I'm such a Noob! !😂
Its actually gave me an idea to create a trailing monetary stop loss for the shared files library, I've got a few others to post first but will add to my list - so thanks for the idea ;)
Hi Dallas,

Did you ever get a chance to create this monetary stop loss?

Cheers.
Niko

ibrady101 wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:30 am
Dallas wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:34 pm
Niko wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:31 pm
Cheers Dallas, I'm such a Noob! !😂
Its actually gave me an idea to create a trailing monetary stop loss for the shared files library, I've got a few others to post first but will add to my list - so thanks for the idea ;)
Hi Dallas,

Did you ever get a chance to create this monetary stop loss?

Cheers.
Trailing Monetary Stop Loss Guardian Automation Bot is in the Automation Rules General Tab :D
rainbow219

Can you use a trailing stop with this kind of automation?
Dallas

rainbow219 wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:11 pm
Can you use a trailing stop with this kind of automation?
You could but i'de be careful especially on sprint races
LAYLORD

Sorry, I was unable to attach or upload via the private message, so I decided to attach it here for your view and correction ...

Please, kindly refer to my previous post...

"Thanks again, for your quick reply...

However, I'm not sure I understand what you mean by this:

"Then on your back bet rule add a 'signal set condition' to test if the above signal is NOT set with a value"

I've tried this with the option of "set with a value" but the bets are not been placed at all...

Can you please, guide me on on how to set this up? "
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

LAYLORD wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:28 pm
Sorry, I was unable to attach or upload via the private message, so I decided to attach it here for your view and correction ...

Please, kindly refer to my previous post...

"Thanks again, for your quick reply...

However, I'm not sure I understand what you mean by this:

"Then on your back bet rule add a 'signal set condition' to test if the above signal is NOT set with a value"

I've tried this with the option of "set with a value" but the bets are not been placed at all...

Can you please, guide me on on how to set this up? "

Can you just post what the original query was again and ill take a look at the file?
Sorry but I have to continually delete PM's to make room for new ones and cant remember exactly what you where after
LAYLORD

Please, I need help to cancel an automation rule from triggering if the price of a selection drift above X.

For example, I have an automation rule in place, to back a selection (Row 5) soon as the price trades bellow 5.0,

However, if the price, should drift up above 20 odds, then the back bet shouldn't' be placed, so that even if the price eventually drops back down to 5.0, it wont trigger ...

Thanks...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

LAYLORD wrote:
Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:10 am
Please, I need help to cancel an automation rule from triggering if the price of a selection drift above X.

For example, I have an automation rule in place, to back a selection (Row 5) soon as the price trades bellow 5.0,

However, if the price, should drift up above 20 odds, then the back bet shouldn't' be placed, so that even if the price eventually drops back down to 5.0, it wont trigger ...

Thanks...
Thank, I remember it now :D
I've just downloaded the file, check back in 5 mins
Dallas

Dallas wrote:
Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:21 am
LAYLORD wrote:
Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:10 am

Thanks...
Thank, I remember it now :D
I've just downloaded the file, check back in 5 mins
Here you go
If you look at the 'signal tab' of the signal rule you see it's setting a signal named 'ignore' on the selection
a condition of you back bet is that this signal is NOT set
LAYLORD

Good morning,

Just wanna say thanks for assisting...

I was actually out of town for two weeks hence, the break in communication.

From your last post, you said I should check back in 5 minute... which I just did now, but it seems you haven't reply yet?

Pleas, kindly check...

Thank...
Dallas

LAYLORD wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:55 am

From your last post, you said I should check back in 5 minute... which I just did now, but it seems you haven't reply yet?

Pleas, kindly check...

Thank...
That was my 2nd last post - check the post above yours where I uploaded the attachment for you

Edit - Just noticed I posted the file 4 mins after so was 1 minute faster than I said I would be ;)
LAYLORD

OK

Seen with thanks... :)
LAYLORD

Hi,

I just find time to test this today... but I noticed it's still placing bets on the selection even though it has traded above 20 odds in-play

What could possibly be wrong? Please, kindly check.

Thanks

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - In-running”